Broken Together

Azazel walked back to the base with the now passed out Noi in his arms.He let go of his control a while back,seeing no reason to keep it and allowed Noi to get some well needed rest.He sighed and mummbled to himself about hows its been a long week.It took less then 5 minutes to get back to the base.Malak and Abilene were waiting outside,you couldn't get those twins to be more then 10 feet away from each other.Malak had an anxious feeling in his stomach when he noticed Noi leave and dragged Abilene outside with him when he saw Azazel leave to search for the orange haired man.Luckily,Malak's anxiety was right for once and the red haired set saw the passed out and slighty bloody Noi being carried.Malak got even more anxious somehow and rushed over asking a million questions in a single secound.Abilene followed and hugged her anxious twin but asked "What happened?"

"One of the old royal knights who worked for Prince Asch ran into Noi and a bloody conversation happened.Noi seemed to have been stronger,but was emotionally weaken by the Knight,so I saw and grabbed Noi before anything could happen" Azazel explained,in a serious tone which you would expect from someone like him.He looked down at Noi,his necklace full on to see.Everyone knew he kept it and that he would never let it go,but they never said or judged him on it.There is not a person in the group who didn't keep something from their past,even if it was given to them by bad people.Noi just thought he would have to hide it because of their rebel status.Abilene looked a little shocked and responded with a "Oh,thats bad".Azazel nodded and brought Noi back inside the base and walked down to Pandora's Lab.

Azazel opened the door and saw Pandora working on a,well,special elixer,so she was in the zone.Pandora,despite showing as much emotion as whatever you are sitting on now,she had a deep passion for making potions and sorcery.Azazel decieced to not intrupt the sorceress and put Noi down on the bed.He knew more then his fare share on more natural healing process,he knew some healing spells but because of the magic crisis,he knew that using a spell could be a risk.He first cleaned off Noi from all the tried blood on him.Azazel had a feeling a good amount of the blood came from the knight and he was right.Looks like Noi really took it out on him,Azazel thought,looking for any fatal harms or cuts that would require healing spells.Luckily Noi seemed unharmed physically.

Mentally however,Azazel knew better.He still feels horrible and guilty for what he did to the Noi.He knew there was no real or good justicafication for doing such a horrid thing but what else could he have done.He didn't want to return Noi to a place where he would be looked down upon and harmed just as much and he certaintly didn't want to kill the innocent man.He sighed to himself,sometimes it takes a terrible thing to make a wonderful future.Azazel wasn't very good at dealing with mental health,but he did know some things about it.He grabbed some herbs Pandora kept in one of the many shelfs and mixed them together,added in some hot water,put it in a bag and laid it slowly on top of Noi's head.The herbs would help Noi  be calmed and relaxed.Noi closed his eyes even tighter and groaned.He was at the odd limbo of awake and sleeping.In 2 more minutes,Noi fell back to sleep.

Azazel got up and left the lab,knowing it would be a while before Noi woke up again.As he walked through the base,decieding to see if the knight was still there and making sure othe knights or guards weren't close,He ran into Ava.Ava looked up at him and asked in a shaky voice "Where is Noi?".Azazel looked down at the short girl and said "He is in the lab.He got into a fight with an old collage".Ava's eyes widened and she ran off,going off to find Noi (and the lab because she forget where it was).As Ava ran around the base,Azazel walked back to the part of the forest where he had found Noi and the Royal Knight.He had his scythe with him and looked around.The Knight had left,but there was a small blood trail showing where he had gone.Azazel payed no mind to that,chasing down the knight was not worth his energy.Instead he searched the area,making sure no one else would harm him or his family.

After a full 2 hours of searching,Azazel concluded that the Knight must have gone off course,but tommorow,he'll have Malak search more since his small frame made it easier for him to be stealthy.He went to go check up on Noi in the lab.As he entered he basically saw a whole ass slumber party in the lab.Malak and Abilene were on the ajoning bed of Noi rambling on about some time Malak almost drowned as a kid.Ava was sitting on the floor laughing at the dumb story while Ria was in her cat form,sleeping on Pandora's head,who was still focusing on the elixer.Noi was up and was laughing so hard he started to cough.Azazel smiled a little at the sight and left the room quielty.It helped remind him why he did what he did.So everyone,no matter what,could see and have that joy.With that he walked back to his office area and started working on a new battle plan and attack stradigies.He did this all for his family.

The family that was broken,but at least together