New homes and a New Alter

-3rd POV-

Azazel informed all the rebels that they would have to pack and go to the gold clan since Noi has compromised there location.Abilene just smugly clapped when she heard that part,getting her a slap in the back of the head by Pandora.Ava stood listing as Azazel told them to pack what they would need as guilt formed in her.She was the reason this happened.If she hadn't told Noi what had happened to her,this wouldn't be happening to them.She felt so guilty,like a 100 ton burden on their backs.After Azazel dismissed them to start packing,Ava felt some tears leak from her eyes.Noi noticed and started to comfort her.

"Hey,hey,hey,its going to be ok.We'll be safe and able to plan our attacks better."Noi said,patting Ava on the back as they walked back to their rooms to begin packing."St-still,its my fault you sna-snapped and and attack as-asch"Ava said inbetween sops.She felt as Noi hugged her and strocked her hair."Like I said,its ok,i'm sure I would have done that anyone"Noi said,laughing a little.Ava just hugged back,crying into Noi's shirt.After 2 minutes of that,Ava and finished her crying spell,Noi patted her on the back."Everything will be ok Ava,I promise.Now,lets start some packing"Noi said,giving Ava a real smile.Ava nodded and they both went into their rooms

When Noi entered his room,he saw Ria on his bed,bouncing up and down with her bunny plushie in hand."Ria,shouldn't you be packing?"Noi asked the young spirit as he got a bag from under the bed."I don't know what packing is so I am jumping!"Ria responded,bouncing more like she had drinken two gallons of coffee."It means grabbing what you own,and shoving it in a bag"Noi said,shoving way too many jackets into the bag."Ok,I get it!"Ria said before running off."I wonder how she'll mess packing up"Noi said,putting more stuff into the bag.He added in more clothes,some weapons and a small piece of his old knights uniform.Since he gave back his necklace,he found his old knights uniform,which was in the back of his closet,and took a small piece of it and then burned the rest.

He didn't know why he always felt the need to keep something from his past as a knight,it just felt right.He put it at the bottom and closed his bag.He put the bag near the door and exicted to go check on Ava.Just like him,Ava had finished packing since she didn't have many outfits or anything in general.She had a smaller royal purple bag near her bed."Finished?"Noi asked her leaning on the door frame."No,I am just chilling"Ava responded sarcasticly.Noi laughed at the response and even snorted a little.Ava joined in on the laughing.As the two idiots laughed,Pandora appeared and told them to go to bed,they would have to get up early in order to be long gone before the royal guards could get here."Ok Mom,Will do"Noi responded,getting a glare from Pandora before she walked off."Well,Goodnight,see you in the morning"Ava said,waving for some reason.

-The next day,6:45 am-

A small group of 45 knights,Asch,Pierce,Rhys,Leif and Myra apporched the base.All it took to find it was for Rhys the follow the path Noi took and they were at the base.Something was off in the base and everyone could tell."Are you sure *this* is the base the rebels are staying at"Myra asked to one in particle."I have no idea what other base they could be staying at"Rhys responded as they grew closer to the base.As soon as they got to the door,Asch burned down the door,melting the steel down to a metal puddle.Everyone ran inside ready for an attack but what was found inside was a much worse sight.A royal guard sent to help repair a broken royal base nearby lied died,his gut cut open with his organs spilling out.It was that simple to spell out,the rebels had found somewhere else to go,abandoning the base."Well fuck"Myra said.

Meanwhile the rebels were already at the gold clan,Azazel explaining everything to the gold clans leader,A 7'5 barbiarn dameos with warm tannish skin,dark brown hair is a long ponytail,bright golden eyes and a strong body.Azazel and Elmm had become friends after Elmm heard of the rebellion and tracked down the base so they could become partners."Well,this sure ain't' a normal sititution but then' again,when is anything for us'?"Elmm asked,her accent showing through."Never"Azazel responded,as Ria poked her head out of the bag."Uh,Az',I think a child snuck into ya' bag"Elmm said in a questioning tone,pointing to Ria,or,Ria's head."Oh,right,I forget,Meet Ria,a young spirit Noi found and brought to us"Azazel said as Ria popped out of the bag."Is there anyone ya' won't adopt"Elmm asked amused.Azazel just shuck his head no ans Lynx,another spirit who also had warm tanned skin showed the rest of the rebels.He had long straight sunset hair,burning red eyes and what could only be described as red whisker scars.

Lynx couldn't really care less about the newcomer of Ava,he was just tired.As ria ran around and Azazel and Elmm planned how to insure that they wouldn't get the royal guards at the gold clans gates,Malak didn't feel so well.Anyone could tell,his usally bright red eye looked dull and dead,his hair greasy and down,his body slumped and his skin looked like it had an undershade of green.Nex,a "skin whiter then fucking white",dark black hair,shining purple-blue eyes and galatic like black horns took notice."Malak,are you ok?You look ill"He asked,putting his hand on Malak's shoulders.

"Yeah,just feel a little ill",Malak said,which was partlelly true.In his own brain,he felt like he was slipping from control of his own body and mind.This was something he knew happened when Kai took control,but he could feel that this new person trying to get control was not Kai.It was someone new,a new alter that formed.Malak was slightly scared so he was trying to keep himself in control,but eventally,Malak lost control.Outside,"malak's" body stopped walking.His pupils seemed to become so big it covered all the red of his eye and his hair seemed to bounce back into a messy shape.Abilene turned over,concerned for her twin."Malak,are you ok?" she asked.

Malak's body looked up,clearly scared and nervous

"Who'th Malak?"

(FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER FEAT MALAK'S NEWEST ALTER IN HIS SYSTEM WHO I WILL INTRODUCE MORE INTO IN NEXT CHAPTER
ALSO GOLD CLAN OWNED BY  MIAMMEY (CAN'T A CAUSE IT GlitCHY AND MYRA OWNED BY BUMBLE)