~͓̽T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽o͓̽r͓̽l͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽o͓̽n͓̽~͓̽

-3rd POV- 

While Noi had his panic attack in his room from his messed up brain,Kai had to be held back by Abilene from trying to kill Azazel.Azazel just had to try to not laugh because of the shortness of Kai and the fact Ria took the razors and had to be kept from eating them by Pandora.Azazel simply patted the top of Kai's head,thinking it was cute,in a "kid" type way."Hey!I'm a killer!Don't pat my head!"Kai screamed at the top of it's lungs."Youw not?!"Ria said in shocked while in Pandora'a arms."Shut it!"Kai screamed.

Pandora just sighed because this has become way to normal for her.Abilene then *bonked* Kai on the head,making it pass out."Now,while Kai might also be my sibling,I like Mally better" she said as she adjusted the sleeves of Malak's body so the scars would be hidden again.Ava just nodded,shaking a little from what she had just witnessed.Azazel noticed this and being a dad,knew what to do.He grabbed all the rebels and Ava into his hands with ease.Abilene couldn't help but laugh at this,while Pandora just seemed to not care while Ava got flustered.Its not everyday a 8'7 dameos picks you and 4 other people up with ease.He ended up bringing everyone back to their room and pretty much tucking them into bed till he only had Ava left.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Azazel told Ava as he walked to her new bedroom."It-its not your fault" Ava responded."Still,its not normal for anyone to see,much less a human"Azazel replied to her words.Avas eyes widened as her eyebrows went up in shock.She still had the horns on from Rhys."H-how did you know know?" Ava asked,her voice shaky and high pitched in fear."I was married to a human,and the village I grew up in was mostly human.It has become very easy for me to tell a human from a spirit or dameos."Azazel responded in a calm and comforting tone,which could be shocking from someone with such a deep voice."You aren't going to kill me?" Ava asked in a mix of confusion,shock and fear."No,no one here has ever killed a human" Azazel responded as he opened the door to Ava's room and layed her down on her bed.Before Ava could thank him,he left the room and went to his office.

Ava just smiled,softly and sadly,to herself releazing that she's going to be stuck here forever but at least the people here are kind.Since her room was right next to Noi's,she heard the heavy breathing from Noi as his panic attack began to subside.She got up and knocked on Noi's door."Noi?Its me,Ava,are you ok?"Ava asked,hand already on the door knob to enter as soon as she could.Noi's breathing stopped as he turned and looked at the door.He didn't want anyone to see him like this yet if he didn't open the door he could have the whole base outside his door.He got up from his almost fetal postion on the floor and took a few deep deep breaths and opened the door.

He looked like hell.He had eye bags so deep and dark is could be the abysse.His face had those left over tear markings as his eyes had the red veins and looked glassy.Ava saw this and immdentialy hugged him as hard as she could,which to Noi wasn't all that hard.Noi stepped back a little in shocked and just looked down at the black haired girl hugging him.At first he had no natural before the tears reformed in his hand and he hugged her back,very tightly.While the cry wasn't as wet and ugly as the one he just did,it still wasn't very pretty.During the angst fest Noi was having,Ava just patted his back and tried to not make it obiouse she was having her lungs squished.After a few minutes of this,Noi's eyes cleared up and his breathing steaded."I'm sorry Ava"He told her as he wiped the extra tears of his eyes."You have nothing to apoligze for"Ava said and patted his back.

Noi smiled down at girl,for once,it wasn't overlly big or filled with insanity,it was a real and small smile,even showing that he had some dimbles and freckles.Ava looked up in shock.This was the first time she had ever seen Noi's real smile and she quite liked it.It fit him real well.Ava yawned and the sleepiness hit her like a monster slash."Sleepy?"Noi asked as Ava nodded."Well,then,I'll walk you to your room"Noi said,jokingly since Ava's room was less then a foot away.Ava nodded no before yawning again and saying "Goodnight,Noi".She dragged herself to her room and collapsed on the bed.She would need it,cause the fate of the world would bring nothing but chaos and despair.