~͓̽2͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽r͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽i͓̽e͓̽~͓̽

-Ava's P.O.V- 

We all know that moment when you first wake up from a good dream where you can't tell the difference between the fictional dream and the true reality.My dream was good,mostly cause it was before meeting the demon boys.The crash difference between the dream and when I opened my eyes gave me whiplash.I sighed,releazing I may never go home.Then again,how could I?Its not easy for someone to believe that a human girl with false horns was dragged in from another world by the world's prince.Wait,man,I am an idiot.HOW DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG TO RELEAZE?!THESE PEOPLE FUCKING HATE THE PRINCE,THEY MIGHT BELIEVE ME!

I got up in exictement and fell straight to the floor.Of course I hit my head on the hard floor.Noi was in my room before I even got to the knees."Ava?Are you ok?Did you fall?Are you bleeding?"Noi asked faster then light.I just nodded since I only got a slight pain in the forehead.Noi picked me up and set me back down on the bed."No scaring me like that." he said and bopped me,clearly meant to be half joking.I just laughed and nodded,shocked he would get so close to a human form of a joke.Well,even if this is hell,at least its closer to being a 1st level and not the 9th layer.I yawned,still sleepy and mummbled about wanting to home.

"Maybe we can help!Where did you live?" Noi said in his chipper voice.I froze.Fuck,I didn't expect him to hear that.I broke out into a cold sweat.I can't say I'm from another planet,they'll think I'm mad.Before I could fully think of what I was saying,the words came out of my mouth."My home was raided and I was taken by the Prince".Well,there is some truth in that.Noi's face darkened and his eyes got the hint of insanity in them.It was terrifing to see,I have seen what he could do when angered.Then what he did made shivers run down my spine.He smiled,not even a chester cat smile.A real,genuene smile.Uh oh.

-3rd P.O.V- 

Noi's smile stayed small but his eyes grew in insanity.The insanity he had was not just the insane of killing people in joy.His insanity came from his inabitilty to see fantasy from reality.He couldn't tell the difference from lies and from truths.Hallucations and what was really there were to close to seprate.Thats what his insanity was.2 lies and a truth an 1 truths and a lie where all the same to him.He was ready to kill the Prince once and for all,no matter how much of his hatered was made off lies.Hate is hate,no matter how faulty its base is.He walked out of the room,slowly,each step full of wrath.Each one planned,with a great amount of thought behind them.Ava got up and put herself in front of Noi.

Noi simply pushed her out of the way,no force yet Ava fell down in shock.She,with one single lie,broke down all of Noi.Broke down the last stred of sanity.All that was left was the everbleeding image of reality and fiction fulled by rage.