Just the twins

(My twins desvere more love) 

Malak woke up really early in the morning. It was a habit he had pick up while in the woods.He got up slowly as to not wake up his sleeping sister and went out with his bow. He loved just going out to a peaceful part of the woods and hunt. It was an odd hobby,but it was his none the less. He found a good spot and hide inside a bush to start looking for some animals. Malak mostly just choose smaller animals to hunt,like rabbits but he could take out deer and boar. He waited for a minute or so before a pig came. He loaded his bow and hit the pig straight in the eye. Malak always aimed for the eye,because it kept the rest of the meat clean,and if the animal didn't die,its vision would be tainted.

He got up and walked towards to the pig,grabbing his arrow from the eye. He wasn't very physically strong,so he had to drag the pig back to the clan. Once he got there,Lynx was already up.Well,either that or he just didn't sleep. Malak wasn't to fond of Lynx. He found him scary and creepy. He told Abilene once that "I'd rather be trapped in a room with a small army then stuck in a room with Lynx". He akwardly waved and countined to drag the pig. Suddenly,Noi tapped on Malak's shoulder. Malak let out a tiny yelp and turned around quickly. "Noi! Yo-You scared me me" He said,putting a hand over his heart.

"Haha.Sorry. Just saw you having some pig trouble and thought I'd help!" Noi said,going to the opposite side of the pig. "Th-Thank You" Malak said,blushing a little. Did he have a crush? Yes. Did Abilene constantly tease him for it? Also yes. Did the other alters in his system make his life hell for this? Another yes. His headspace turned into fucking vietnam. "Hey! Come on! Just kiss him already!" "He can't do that. It would ruin there existing friendship." "You never know,Ila" "Yeah! Listen to *us* for a change" "If I did,we'd all be dead"  It was times like this Malak wish there was a mute setting for the other alters. "Hey? You doing alright?" Noi asked,noticing Malak's spaced out expression. "H-Huh? OH! Sorry" Malak said,feeling bad for ignoring Noi. "It's fine. At least we got the pig to the bakers" Noi said,setting down his half of the pig.

"Oh yeah-yeah." Malak put his down and rubbed his arms. "Weak!" "Shut up Kai".  Noi came over and gave Malak a pat on the back. "Good job though! Maybe you can teach me to shot a bow so I can come with you for your morning hunt!" He said,his eyes with an anime like sparkle. "O-oh! Yeah. Of Of course!" Malak said,struggling to hide his brush. "Great! We'll start tommorow" Noi responded,before running off to go check up on Ava. "By-bye" Malak said,turning into a tomato.

Suddenly Abilene popped up behind him. "OOOOOO! MY brothers got a datteee~" She said,ruffling his hair. "Not a-a date! Ju-Just training" He said,pushing his sister's hand off of him. "Sure. "Training". She said sarcastically,hands on her hip. "Pleassssseeee. The others are already losing their minds in my head. You aren't really helping" He said,rubbing his head. "HELL YES! HE FINALLY SCORED" "Calm down Kai." "NEVER HOE!" "What does that mean-" "Doesn't matter! Lets switch topics please!" "How can I? HE FINALLY HAS A DATE!" "not.a.date" "IT IS" "Not"
"Is" "Not". 
Was the general vibe of his headspace right now. "Alright,Alright. Just happy for you. Good luck at "training" Abilene said,poking at her brothers face. "Thanks Abi"

(FINALLY! MOTIVATED TO DO THIS CHAPTER! I love my twins,I promise the next chapter will have Ava again. Hope you like and credit to Miammey for making Lynx)