Filler Chapter cause I'm dead inside

Noi and Ava walked back inside the base with Ria on Ava's shoulders,eating her own sleeve.They went over to the kitchen to drop off the berries.In the kicthen,Malak and Abilene were eating some sandwhiches with an unholy amount of strawberries inside."Where did y'all get so many strawberries?"Ava asked in shock of the pile of strawberries.Abilene put one of her hands up and produced a vine of strawberries."T-thats right,you all can do magic"Ava said sounding nervous,like she would somehow be murdered by some strawberries made by a hoe."Yea!Abilene can take the energy from the area around her and make plants and stuff!"Noi said happily,like a walking "lore explaining" book because the author is too lazy to explain in another way."So then why did we go get berries when Abilene can just produce all the fruit we need?"Ava asked,confused on why they just climbed some trees to get some wired looking blueberries."Because Pandora would murder me,bring me back to life and murder me again if she found out I was using my limited magic to make some berries"Abilene said in her usually sassy lassy tone.

Ava had forgetten they were having a magic crisis.Thats how she got into this mess in the first place.Ava started shaking a little but then Malak asked "Why is there a spirit on your shoulders?"How did I manage to forget about Ria,Ava thought to herself barely remebering the child spirit eating her own clothes."Wia!I'm Wia!Pink and Owange found me outside and bwought me in because evewyone I love is dead!"Ria said,smiling,high picthed and happy which did NOT match what she just said.Instead of being in shock like Ava,Abilene just smileded and replied "same".Oh god,everyone here is fucked up beyond repair,Ava thought to herself as she put Ria down."Her name is Ria,she has a li-sp,meaning she can't say "R'"Noi told the twins."Makes Makes se-sense.I-I've heard odd odd nam-names but nev-never something like like "Wia"" Malak said,sturring as always.Was that something he was born with or is it an anxiety thing?Ava asked herself looking at the short red-head.

Ria was running around the kitchen like a rapid ferret on a mix of cocoine and acid.She somehow managed to get stuck on the top of one of drawers.How did that happen?Only the author knows.She got free after 5 minutes of struggling and was back to being a rapid ferret.Everyone just stared at the odd spirit,not wanting to get in her way in fear she would run over them in her cartoon like stupid.10 more minutes later and she was out cold on the floor."Man,she is energetic."Ava mostly told herself as she picked up the sleeping child."So where is little miss speed going to sleep?I have high doubts she would sleep byself and I don't see any of us being able to handle THAT"Abilene asked everyone in the room.

Yay,akward silence since no one knew the answear.Totally the best