Lets take it from the top

(3rd p.o.v) 

Now just about anyone would think that a group of 5 people would never be able to make a stand against an entire royal army.This was not the case for the rebellion that was fighting back against a tyrant who was making everything worse for everyone.Despite having little supplies and a small amount of people,the rebellion was able to make big attacks against the tyrant.Destroying royal bases,sabotaging food and weapons for the castle,killing royal guards and sometimes even managing attacks in the castle.

This was one of those days,where the rebels managed to attack the castle itself.It started with a distraction made up of Abilene and some smoke bombs,followed by knocking out the guards that secured the area.They made their attack on the jail that the castle had.Many of the people in there had done nothing to little wrong and were facing horrible punishments for it.The rebels seemed to want to help people,freeing the prisoners and destroying the torture weapons.Of course,you can't attack the home of the royal family and expect it to be easy and peaceful.Guards and Knights came from every direction possible and slashed,stabbed and slit at the 5.But these weren't people that gave up and fall to the floor.Instead they fought back,slitting throats,shooting out eyes,hanging them with vines,ripping them in 1/2 and much more.

The rebels quickly fled from the bloody and gory scene behind them and went back to their base,which was mostly underground made as a labyrinth of halls and rooms.Pandora,the sorceress,was quick to heal her friends before healing herself.Abilene,the seductress,sat down on a chair near her brother,the archer named Malik."Another day alive,another day we have to suffer fighting,near deaths,and a shitty tyrant.Isn't life a miracle?" Abilene asked sarcastically to the air."I would be more then happy to kill you" said Pandora,who didn't mean it but she was often annoyed by Abilene.

Noi and Malik just sat and watched as Abilene threw a knife at Pandora's skull,which she grabbed and dropped to the floor.This soon turned into Abilene attempting to fight Pandora as she looked rather bored and blocked all the attacks.It was rather funny,since this was a common thing to happen.After 10 minutes of this,Azazel,the leader,grabbed them both like newborn kittens and pulled them apart from each other."I get you all hate one another,but almost killing each other isn't useful for you or us" he said with a slight angry and annoyance to his tone.

The 2 girls agreed to this and Azazel dropped them back to the floor."Good job Abi,soon enough you might actually hit Pandora" Noi told her in a teasing matter."Shut up or your next" Abilene said while getting up from the floor.This made Malik burst into laughter as the others slowly joined in.They may be rebels but they are still people.They were a family.

"Ok,we should all clean up and then meet back up for dinner" said Azazel after he stopped laughing.The others left the room and got cleaned up as they rested around the base.Noi walked around the base and entered a room that was like a living room.He sat on one of the couches and started messing with a small ball.Malik came into the room and sat near him."Oh hey,Mally.Why are you here?" Noi asked the small red haired."I know you don't like it when we invade the castle.I know it can bring back bad memories" Malik answered while staring at the floor.

Noi smiled and laughed a little and threw the ball at the wall."Don't worry,I'm fine.I'm getting better" he responded with a small smile."That's good to hear" Malik said just as Azazel called everyone over for dinner.The 2 got up and walked over to the small dining room.A small dinner was set up on the table as the others came back into the room.They all sat down and started eating the meal.After the meal,everyone helped clean up and got ready to sleep.Malik and Abilene went into their shared room,Pandora to her room filled with books and potions,Azazel to his office to work on more battle plans and Noi to his rather small room.

While this was a normal day for the rebels,the next one would make a massive change 

(sorry this took so long,some stuff happened but i'm back)