Welcome Home

-3rd P.O.V- 

Ava stood in shock,looking like she was just told that somehow,all of the worlds problems have been solved."I-I can stay?"Ava asked in a small shaky voice."Yup!I am so happy,a new friend!"Noi said jumping up and down like a kid on a sugar rush.Ava held back a laugh and said "Thank you so much!"Noi just nodded and started to drag Ava down the long long looonnggggg hallway."Uh,where are we going?",Ava asked,tilting her head a little in her confusion."To get you some new clothes!No offense,but you look like a peasant who last changed 20 years ago"Noi said in his chiper voice."HOW IS THAT NOT SUPPOSE TO OFFEND ME?"Ava yelled like a manic on crack."Because you look natutarly pretty!"Noi said blusing a little,but still cheery.Ava blushed in return and before she could even thank Noi for that,they were in front of another door.

Noi knocked on the door like he was trying to wake up everyone in the whole damn world.Ava jumped back in fear as Noi kept knocking.After a minute of this,which to Ava felt like forever,Malak came out of the room.'N-Noi?What do do you nee-need?"Malak asked while fidgeting with his sleeves."Well,Ava is staying with us and we need to get her some new clothes!"Noi said while doing a wide range of hand motions."O-Oh ok"Malak said.Ava couldn't help but notice that he always seemed to sound scared.Malak shut his door and after just 30 seconds of Malak being in his room,He came out with a whole outfit for Ava."Yo-You can change change in my room.I-I'll wait out out here"He said,once again messing with his sleeves.

Ava took the clothes from Malak's shaky hands and entered his room.His room was rather big.It had a wall full of different types of bows,arrows,and other archery stuff.He also had a big closet packed with all different types of clothing.His bed seemed rather basic and bare next to the whole ass archery training area right next to it.A normal twin sized bed,packed with way more pillows then any person would ever need and a navy blue blanket.He had a smallish sized bedside table with a candle and a small bag.His walls were covered in a light muted blue and his floor seemed to be more soft then the hallways.After finishing her look of the short red-hairs room,she quickly changed into the new clothing.It took her a while to figure out how to put on this clothing,but after 10 minutes,she was fully changed.

"You look lovely Ava!"Noi said as Ava came out of the bedroom,with Malak nodding in agreement.Ava was about to say thank you,but for some reason,it seems the world doesn't want Ava to be the person who says thank you.Just as the words were about to leave her mouth,Abilene popped up from the other side of her with a sly smirk on her face."Hello there pretty~Nice clothing"Abilene said as her british accident shined through.Ava blushed and suddenly felt her hair being pulled by Abilene."OW!Why are you pulling my hair?"Ava half asked,half shouted at Abilene."Shush,I am doing your hairstyle so you can look even better" Abilene said,more sassy then usually.After another 10 minutes of hair brushing,Ava's new look was done.

Noi clapped like he was watching a TV show of shorts,while Malak seemed to be lost in thought

Noi clapped like he was watching a TV show of shorts,while Malak seemed to be lost in thought."You look even better now.Welcome to our family,everyone is messed up in every way possible and no one is coping good.Its quite lovely"Abilene told Ava before walking off."Sh-Shes not wrong"Malak said while looking down.Noi did the side hug and said "Yea,but hey,we are messed up together!".Before Ava could understand the words,she was pulled into the hug.She laughed and soon the whole hug pile was laughing.

This is like a home,a pretty screwed up home.