41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍♥️

Let's start...! 😍😉

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day, Gulf woke up with a heavy headache. He was not feeling well. He was highly disturbed of whatever happened last night.

Gulf don't know how to deal with this things. But he was happy that marky is in jail now. Everything is fine. He got up, did his morning routine chords and went to living room where his mom was talking with the relatives for invitation.

Also Mew's mom had send a professional designer at Gulf's house for his mom's dress. She was busy in wedding preparation and Gulf was smiling. His mom was looking so excited for this wedding.

Suddenly, Gulf got a call from mild.

Mild:- Gulf, sorry to disturb you but.... did you saw the news???

Gulf:- Which news???

Mild :- Turn on the TV and see the news channel.

Gulf immediately turned TV on and saw a breaking news which made him feel like frozen.

/ Headline on TV News channel/

*******breaking news********

Marky Walter, son of popular CEO Amrec Walter of Walter enterprises had died in a car blast last night.

Some cops have given a statement that they were taking marky to the police station but at highway, they just went out from their police car to help someone but suddenly behind them, car exploded in which Marky Walter died.

We tried to talk to late Marky's dad Mr. Amrec Walter but he is avoiding to face media right now. What is an accident or planned murder??

Stay tune with us to know more.....

/ Headline ends/

M.... Marky died.....one more death..

I'm feeling sooo bad for Marky, may his soul rest in peace. What a terrible accident he had!!! *Sobs*

Maybe this is what destiny decided for him.... Well It's good that he died.

He was troubling me and Mew a lot. He was so evil. But maybe God had decided that he deserve death...

Poor marky's family.... After marriage I will definitely met them.
Gulf said to himself.

" Gulf, turn off the TV son! We have a lot of work to do. Only one say left! Help me!! " Said Gulf's mom and Gulf nodded and he turned off the TV. He again prayed for marky's soul.

Meanwhile at Mew's house,

Mew's mom was shouting and trembling when she saw the news. She immediately went to Mew's room where he was talking with someone.

" Mew, did you saw the news. Marky died in car blast!!!! Don't tell me you did this?!?! " Mew's mom shouted.

" Mom mom mom, relax I didn't!!! I m not behind this. Trust me. In fact, when I heard this, I thought you did this for us. Mom, I swear I was not involved in this... Trust me!! " Mew pleaded. His mom hugged him.

" Son, you didn't did this, I didn't did this..... Then... Who??? Or...Was it really an accident??? " Mew's mom questioned.

" Maybe, it can be mom. After all, anything can happen if it's written in destiny. " Mew said. His mom nodded.