031 - Me + You = Forever

Naeun's POV

- A year later -

"Jongin! Joonhyun! Oppa! Hurry up! We're gonna be late",I shouted at them who were looking at the mirror over and over again.

Sighh... Like father,like son(s)...

"Okay...Okay.. We're coming",Jongin said as he took his coat and head to the car with Joonhyun. "Oppa!",I screamed for the nth time today.

"Okay.. I'm coming",he said as he slowly helps get into the car. "Come on! We're gonna be late,the thing starts at 12 afternoon.. Its already 11:15am",I said.

"Chill,babe. We have 45 minutes to get there",he said. "How about the traffic?",I asked him,wondering if he checked the road before heading out. "I checked it already.. So, don't worry",he said.

I fixed my navy blue dress in the car. I couldn't even sit comfortably in this dress,but I have to wear this dress for this event.

"Is it uncomfortable?",he asked as his eyes still glued on the road. "Yea.. Very.. But,I'm fine",I said.

We finally arrived at the event just in time,we entered the hotel and head to the receptionist counter. "Excuse me,which floor is this wedding been held",Jonghyun asked the receptionist. "Oh,its been held at the hotel garden at the 4th floor and reception at the 3rd floor",she said. We both bowed and head to the elevator.

I held Joonhyun's hand and Jongin walked beside Jonghyun with his earphone in his ears. I took one of it and whispered "Keep it during the wedding,okay?".

He did an 'okay' sign and plugged it back. I saw the play-list he was listening to,it said 'Eomma&Appa'. I just smiled to it. He must be listening to SHINee and Apink's songs.

The elevator door opened and we entered it and pressed the number 4 button. Luckily the elevator was fast,we arrived on the 4th floor in a split of second.

I then saw the venue.. He really sure knows how to make a girl dream wedding comes true....

"Noona.. Your seats are here",his little brother said. He showed us to the 2nd row. WOW! I'm gonna get the best view of my life...

A half an hour later,the event started. "Here comes the groom,eomma",Joonhyun said and turned my head around and I saw him walking shyly to the end. Forever blushing...

"Here comes the bride",the preach said and all of us stood up. I saw his face lit up when he saw his soon-to-be-wife. I just smiled when I saw his face like that. Yes.. He deserves this.. More than anyone else...

"He seems happy",Jonghyun whispered into my ears which was actually ticklish,so twitched a bit. "Of course,he is",I said to him. After that,all of us sat down and they can finally start the wedding.

After they said their wedding vows,it was finally the time to say the two words that will change your world besides your status as husband and wife.

"Do you,Kim Myungsoo take Jung Soojung as your lawful wedded wife",the preacher asked him.

"Of course,I do.. Why wouldn't I?",he said and the crowd laugh at his cheesy sentence,even Krystal laughed at his sentence.

"Do you,Jung Soojung take Kim Myungsoo as your lawful wedded husband?",now its Krystal's turn to say her 'i do'.

"Absolutely.. I do",she said with a wide smile. Her face was obviously red. Looking at her made me remember my wedding day. It was the most magical day of my entire life.

"You may kiss the bride",the preacher said and Myungsoo quickly pulled Krystal's waist and leaned in for a kiss.

And it wasn't just a few seconds kiss.. I would say that it was the longest kiss that I had ever seen at a wedding before.

At the wedding hall on the 3rd floor,everyone was busy dancing and singing. Also,drinking.. Tonight,Jonghyun wasn't allowed to drink. Actually,he wasn't allowed to drink anymore. He has to take care of my and the kids.

While we were eating,we saw Myungsoo and Krystal walking towards us. "Unnie!!",Krystal came running at me. Luckily,she already changed into a much shorter dress or else she would already tripped.

I stood up and she came and hugged me. "Unnie,how are you?",she asked. "I'm fine.. And also this is fine",I said while rubbing my big tummy.

Yes,I'm pregnant again with our third child..

"Wah... Unnie.. How many months more left?",she asked. "One and a half",I said.

"One and a half?! Unnie,you shouldn't have come.. You should have stayed at home and rest.. Its almost the due date",she said and pouted cutely. "That's what I said to her",Jonghyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I hit his shoulder. "Oppa!",I said and glared at him with my deadly eyes. "Of course,I would come.. Myungsoo oppa,has always been there for me.. And this time I really want to be there for him",I explained.

"Hmm... Okay.. But next time don't do it again,okay?",she said while hugging me.. "Okay",I said and pinched her soft cheeks.

-At home-

"Boys! Don't forget to brush your teeth and go to bed straight",I said. "Yes,eomma",they both said and closed their doors.

I went back to my room and saw Jonghyun already on the bed. I laid beside him.

He then hugged me from behind. "You know,sex is actually good for the baby",he said and I quickly rose up and look at him.

"Sex? At this condition",I pointed at my tummy. "Okay,maybe too late",he said. "Its not even a maybe,oppa. Its already too late,oppa",I said and laid back.

"Arasso,arasso",he said and hugged me and kissed my neck. "Oppa....",I giggled while calling out to him. It was ticklish..

"Hmm",he said... "Can we live like this forever?",I asked him in a serious tone. "Of course,why wouldn't we?",he asked back.

"I mean,like.. There isn't anyone who's gonna separate us like before,right?",I asked again.

Jonghyun's POV

"I mean,like There isn't anyone who's gonna separate us like before,right?",she asked.

"No.. No one will,because you and I are destined to be together.. Forever and ever..",I said. "Until the world ends?",she asked.

"Until the after life,my dear... I promise",I said and grabbed her hands and kissed it.

"Me + You = Forever,baby",I said again and she giggled.

Eomma was right. Pregnant woman are so sensitive,they get touched by little things and like to ask weird stuff.. I wonder how noona is doing with little HyunWoo..

<THE END>

-------------------------------------------

Author's Note : Hey lovelies! And that's the end of this story... Sorry to keep you waiting and sorry if the end looks like crap.. But,please bear with it and don't forget to read my other fanfics. Just click on me and check my other fanfics. Love you guys so much!!

VOTE.COMMENT.ADD.SHARE

__Jae__

🍀 Edited : 10/4/16 (3:15pm) 🍀