SURPRISE CHAPTER 2.0!!!!

Jonghyun's POV

"Jagiya!",I screamed Naeun's name at the top of my lungs.

I heard footsteps hurriedly coming down the stairs.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong?",she asked me with a panicked look plastered all over her face.

"Soojung's water broke",I said calmly this time.

"Then,what the hell are you doing here laying around reading newspaper! Get up and get ready. We gotta go to the hospital now!!",she hit me with the newspaper and I hurriedly went up the stairs.

I heard little snickering behind the door. "I know both of you are there",I said.

Jongin and Joonhyun peeked their heads out and laughed at me.

"Ha Ha ha! Very funny! Now,go get dress and bring some of your school works,whatsoever. We're sending you to grandpa and grandma's house",I said to both of them and both of them went back into their room.

But, not even a millisecond the boys called me again. "What is it?",I asked.

"Which grandparent's house?",Jongin asked.

"Eomma's",I said and they both jumped in happiness.

The both of us got dressed quickly,both grabbing each others bag and phone.

"Faster! Faster!",Naeun started to freaked out.

She tossed me the keys while she placed Jaeun in her car seat. "Boys! Hurry up!",she called the boys and they were running down the stairs with their bag.

As soon as the boys got into the car,Nareun quickly jumped into the car and asked me to go.

"You guys got everything you need?",Naeun asked the boys as she turned around.

"Phone?","Got em",they waved their phone's at Naeun.

"Homework?","Checked!","Extra clothes?","Double checked!",they said in sync.

We arrived at Naeun's parents house in a split second. Luckily,it wasn't that far from the hospital that Soojung got admitted in.

"Thanks eomma,appa for taking care of them",I said to my in-laws.

"And you too,Hyorin and Hyerin. Take care of my babies",Naeun said to her little sister.

"Hey,we know how to take care of them",Hyorin said.

"I think they will be taking care of you,not you taking care of them",appa said to Hyorin.

"Appa!",she whined and stomped her feet like a little child who's mad about something.

"See? You're even acting like one",appa added.

"Ok,we're leaving now",Naeun said and kissed her parents and we kissed our kids goodbye before we left for the hospital.

I parked the car at the basement of the hospital and both of us ran quickly to the elevator to the lobby.

When we reached the lobby,we searched for receptionist. I asked her where was the labour room and she said,"Just go up one floor and its your left",we thanked the receptionist and went up again.

Using stairs this time. When we got there,we saw Myungsoo waiting outside the labour room.

Naeun's POV

We saw Myungsoo oppa walking back and forth in front of the labour room.

"Oppa!",I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"How is she?",I said to him. He was sweating.

"She's doing fine",he mumbled. But,it was clear to my ears.

"Wait,why are you out here? Why aren't you inside?",Jonghyun asked him.

"I just arrived like 30 minutes ago because we had practice and I didn't notice her call until practice ended,then I read her text",he explained.

Suddenly,the doctor came out. "Who's the husband?",the doctor asked and Myungsoo immediately said that he was.

"Good that you arrived! I've been waiting for you for the past 2 hours",the doctor exclaimed.

"Your wife needs you right now",he exclaimed and Myungsoo went into the labour room.

I'm sure he doesn't have any problem with it,because his been in a labour room before.

With me... Which was hella awkward... But,I needed someone so don't judge meh!

After 8 hours of waiting,Soojung finally delivered the baby normally.

We finally visited Soojung in her ward. Myungsoo was beside her holding the baby.

"Oh my god! Soojung-ah! Congratulations!",I came in went to hug her straight away.

It was funny how she was so bright,when I just got out of the labour room. I felt like my soul just left my body..

"What's the gender of the child?",Jonghyun asked as he held the baby.

"Its a boy",Myungsoo said calmly.

Slowly Soojung's ward was full with the Infinite members and also f(x) members.

They all came and congratulate their new born son.

Soon,me and Jonghyun had to leave because we had left our child at my parents house for too long.

When we arrived,Joonhyun and Jaeun were already asleep.

I carried Jaeun and Jonghyun carried Joonhyun while Jongin helped to carry his younger siblings bag.

I placed Jaeun slowly in her car seat. Trying not to wake her up. Jonghyun asked Jongin to go in first so he can placed Joonhyun head onto Jongin's lap.

As we were driving home,Jongin suddenly asked.

"Where did you guys go for 10hours?",he asked.

"We went to the hospital,darling. Auntie Soojung just gave birth to a baby boy",I said.

"Nae?! Why didn't you bring me along? I wanted to meet the baby!",he raised his voice a bit,which made Joonhyun moved a little.

"Jongin.. Volume down",Jonghyun scolded him.

"But,seriously. You guys are so bad!",he said and sulked.

"Okay. Okay. We're sorry. How about to make it up,you pick tonights dinner? I'll make anything you want",I said to him.

And to my surprise it worked,he was totally excited.

"Eomma! I want korean-style pasta",he said.

"Korean-style?",I looked at him to confirm it and he nodded really fast.

"Korean-style pasta it is!",I said.

"Naww.. I thought it was my turn to pick what to eat tonight?",he pouted and pinched his forearm.

"Yah!",I snickered at him and Jongin giggled at the back.

"Enjoy it,while it last my man",Jonghyun said to Jongin.

I couldn't help but laugh.

So,can we finally live in peaceful now? Is it finally? Can we finally do it now? No more distraction? Sabotage? No more ruining others life? - Naeun

There will be no more of that nonsense.. We can finally live in peace with no one to worry about. No more,running away. But,no matter where you are. I will find you and when I do,I'll make you mine once again. - Jonghyun

<THE END>
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N : Hey,readers💞 Its finally the end of the story. Like,finally! This story has reached its end and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

COMMENT.FAN.VOTE

__Jae__

🍀 Edited : 10/4/16 (3:17pm) 🍀