014 - We Got Married

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Today is the first day of the shoot. The staff already put on my mic and I had a bunch of cameras following me around.

To be honest, I was pretty scared and nervous. But, at the same time I was happy and felt totally amazing.

Who's my lucky lady?

"Jonghyun hyung!","Oh! Minho-ah!",I waved at Minho as I entered a building.

Got ready for the stage. "SHINee in 15 minutes","SHINee hwaiting!",we walked together to the auditorium/stage. Its our comeback stage,for our new single 'Everybody'.

When we finished our performance,we went back to the dressing room to change. But,when we got there.. All of us froze 'cause there was a mysterious object that wasn't there before. It was a huge teddy bear.

I walked towards the teddy bear which was placed on the sofa comfortably. There was a card. It said 'Mission Card',inside it it says 'Dear husband, I'm looking forward to see you at Caffe Bene in Cheongdam-dong. From your wife <3', "Nawww... Hyung! Your wife wants to see you","You should get ready now","Now?","Yeah,now!","Why can't I just go like this?","No! You can't look like this! You look more like going to military service then going to see your wife. I don't care. You gotta change now and remove those make-up. NOW!!",Key started to babble.

I quickly stood up and changed my clothing,my stylist, GyuWon noona, well its pretty obvious that she knew about the 'first meeting' thing.

So, she already prepared my clothes. I changed into the clothes and fixed my hair. I put my hair up instead of making it flat as usual. I removed my eye-liner. No matter, how hard I tried to remove it, there would always be a slight stain.

"Ugh.. Why can't this eye-liner come off",I said talking to the mirror while being filmed. Well, I have to act naturally. I have to act like there isn't any cameras around me even though there are plenty. So, I looked at myself, I wore a white shirt with a black pants, a black coat and a pair of black shoes.

I took the bear and head to my car. My car was full of cameras. Each corner had one and even there is one in the middle. I placed the bear at the back seat. Heading to Caffe Bene.

"Why am I so scared? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!",I screamed in the car. I don't care about the cameras anymore.

Naeun's P.O.V

-a few hours before SHINee's performance-

Went to a store full of cute plushy teddy bears. Walked around the store and found the perfect bears.

It was a couple bear,one had a blue heart on its paws and the other one had a pink one. I bought them both and stuffed them in the car. We drove to a building where M Countdown was aired.

I gave one of the bear to one of the staff with a note,and he quickly went in the building.

At a salon near Caffe Bene. The place where I'll be meeting my 'husband'. "Oh my god! I can't wait!",I got my hair ready and put on a light make-up. I wore a baby blue knee-length dress with white tiny polka dots, i paired it up a white bag and white shoes.

When I was satisfied on how I look like,I walked down the stairs with my bear. I covered my face with the bear. But peeked out once in a while, to see the road.

-at Caffe Bene-

I climbed up the stairs. "I'm so nervous. What should I do?",I whispered slowly. I took a deep breath and continued climbing up the stairs. As soon as I reach the top,I saw a man with a familiar figure.