022 - Where Are You?

Naeun's P.O.V

"Oppa,do you think it would be fine if we send Jongin back to the old nursery?",I asked Jonghyun.

"Of course. Since,the 'dream' wasn't true.",he said.

So,that's what we did. We sent Jongin back to the old nursery. Somewhere near his parents house,so if we're late Jongin can stay with his grandparents.

-at the nursery-

"You be a good boy,okay? Listen to them and play with your friends safely,okay?",I said.

"Yes,omma",he said then hugged me and kissed me.

Then he went to Jonghyun and kiss and hug him too.

"Annyeong,omma! Appa! See you later",he said

I smiled,but at the suddenly my heart beat-ed fast. As always,I ignored it and just go with the flow.

Jonghyun's POV

Somethings bothering Naeun.. I wonder what.. Does she still thinks about noona's dream? Hmmm.. Possible...

"Oppa!",she screamed. The other HONKED! I forgot that I was driving.

"Oppa,you almost had us killed!",she sounded really scared.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry",I pleaded her.

"Never do that again. I know we're in a hurry",she said.

We head to SM Building, for a meeting. SHINee team has to be there at 1130am. And now is 1115. we only have like 15 more minutes and we're still stuck in a traffic jam.

God dammit! It had to be today! Why? Why?

"Naeun-ah.. Text Onew hyung and tell him that we will be late",I said. She did an okay sign with her fingers. It was so cute.

She text-ed: Onew oppa, me and Jonghyunnie oppa will be slightly late for the meeting. We're stuck in a traffic jam. It might take awhile.

She showed me the text and I said "Yah! Don't say 'Jonghyunnie' in front of other people or text them using that name. Its embarrassing. Erase it and type again",I said,playing around.

She did 'merong' face and pressed SEND.

"Yah!",I pinched her nose until red. She pinched my thighs really hard until it turns really red,its redder than chili.

"Your so cute,when your nose is red",she pouted. It was so cute that I couldn't help but gave her a peck on her lips.

"Oppa!",she hit me again.

"I'm getting a lot of beating today isn't it?",I asked.

"Yes! You'll be getting more in the future",she said.

We both laughed. But deep down inside, I know that something is bothering her. I want to ask but........ never mind. She'll eventually open up to me,somehow... I hope.

Naeun's POV

What is wrong with me today? Why does my heart feel so heavy after we left Jongin at the nursery. Can't we turn back? I'm worried something is wrong with my baby.

I tried to kept calm. I don't want Jonghyun to worry about me.

"Oppa,wake me up when we arrive. I need to shut my eyes for awhile",I said.

He interlocked our hands. I feel so safe when I'm around him.

>_<

-at SM Building-