011 - Is This Goodbye?

Naeun's P.O.V

"Unnie.. Are you sure about transferring school?",Hyorin asked.

"Yes,I'm pretty sure that I'm cool with it",I took a look at my uniform and starred at it for awhile and suddenly my tears suddenly fell like a water fall.

"Unnie.. What really happen?","Nothing,Hyorin.Nothing",I stood up. And took the documents and put in my bag.

I went downstairs and took a piece of banana and head towards the door and said "Uncle.. Lets go",he nodded as I entered the car.

-15 minutes later-

"We have arrived","Thank you,uncle. You don't have to open the door for me,I'm kinda late",he nodded and I went straight out of the car.

That's when I saw a guy just stepped out of the car too,it was Jonghyun. I knew that he was looking at me,so I just turned around and walked away. I knew that he would ran to me so I walked faster and faster until i saw Minho.

Minho,you're my life saviour...

I went to Minho and hugged him. "Hey","Hey,so are you really gon-",I placed my finger on his lips.Its not the right place to talk about me going away.

Like far far far away. Away from Jonghyun, or to be more specific far away from Korea.

*In the music room*

"Minho.. You can never say that I'm going to anyone,okay?","But,why?","Remember,there's only one person that your not suppose to tell","Which is?","Kim Jonghyun!","Why?","His the cause of it,okay. There I told you",I sat down at a corner and cried like a little girl.

"Minho-ah","Yes?",he sat beside me. I laid my head on his shoulders. "Remember.. No matter how hard he begs or asked you.. Never tell him","Yes,I promise","Bro-sis promise","Bro-sis promise",then we did our pinky swear.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Where is Naeun? I haven't seen her since English class..

I really wanted to tell her that the 'girl' I was talking about is her.

Oh..Naeun where are you? Why won't you listen to me?

I went up to the roof top garden. "Who are you?",she turned around.

NAEUN!

I ran to her and hugged her for awhile,this was the first time that she never hugged me back.Instead,she pushed me.

"Never.Touched.Me.Again","But,why?","Go away","No,I won't go away until you explain","Explain? What is it to explain? There was nothing between us besides friends! I'm tired of waiting! I'm tired of waiting 7 fucking years,Jonghyun",she cried out loud.

I wanted to calm her down,but the closer I get to her the further she goes.

She has been liking me for 7 years? Why haven't I noticed?

"Why didn't you tell me before?","Tell you what?! That I liked you! Are you insane? Every girl knows that if they confessed to someone they like and the person doesn't like her,the person will stop talking to her,will stop teasing her and will stop knowing her. That's why I never told you,cause I was having too much fun,making you mad",she said.

Now I understand..

*PYONG! You've got a text message! You've got a text message*

"I've gotta go,Hana's waiting for me downstairs",I looked at her sadly.

"Goodbye..",that was here last words. "Why are you saying goodbye?","This could be the last time we are gonna talk.Sorry,goodbye",I couldn't stop her. Partly,it was my fault.