009 - School Field Trip(?)

Jonghyun's P.O.V

-School's parking lot-

"I hope that today will be an exciting day!",I said as I fixed my hair and put on my snap back on.

As soon as I got out of the car some of the girls and go and mobbed me with their cameras and phones. "Hey.. Hey.. Whats with all the picture?",I said kinda of yelling since I don't like it when girls do that. Its freaking annoying. They all came and asked:-

"Are you and Son Naeun dating?"

"Are you dating the daughter of Mega Entertainment?"

"Why did you picked her?"

"Is the rumours true?"

It was all almost the same question. "Me and Sohn Naeun are just best friends.. Buddies! That's all! So don't make stuff up",I answered them and just walked away.

It was kinda rude to do that but it was freaking annoying. They ruined my morning.

Well,look who just arrived..

"Naeun!", I waved at her. She waved back and smiled at me.

Aigoo.. That smile. It could melt every guys heart,especially mine.

She waited for me at the entrance,so I quickly walked towards leaving all the 'paparazzi'. "So,did you get a good sleep last night","Yeah.. I had an amazing sleep last night","Shall we go to our history class together?","Sure..",she smiled.

O-M-F-G! That freaking smile! She is literally killing me with her smile!

We reached history class. We sat next to each other and all the girls were looking at us with their jealousy eyes.

I hate those eyes. Freaking annoying.

"Alright,students! Please be seated,I have special announcement to make!",Mrs. Goo said.

I waited patiently.

Please be a school trip! Please be a school trip!

"We are going on a one-week field trip to Paris!", the students jumped in excitement especially Naeun. Looks like she's really into it.

If she's going,I'm going!

"You're going?",I whispered at her. "Yeah,maybe if my parents let",she whispered back but in a sexy tone.

Naeun's P.O.V

"We are going on a one-week field trip to Paris!",Mrs. Goo said.

I was super excited that I jumped out of my chair,so was the other students.

Like who wouldn't be happy! We are talking about Paris now!

Then Jonghyun whispered something "You going?","Yeah,maybe if my parents let",I said it with a very sweet but sexy tone.

The way he looked at me was just so adorable. His sparkling dark brown eyes and his two-toned hair.

So hot.....I am totally melting right now...

Mrs. Goo handed out the form and asked us to return it by tomorrow with the parents signature or a guardians signature.

-school ended-

I arrived home early. I went to the kitchen and gave my mom a peck on her cheeks.

"Eomma,can I ask you something?","Yeah,sure what is it you wanna talk about?",she said.