012 - Happy? Alone?

[So,in this chapter you'll see that both of them are hiding their sadness through a smile. Being apart really hurt. I know,I've been there. Will there still be love? Will they ever fine love again? Will Naeun forgive Jonghyun's mistake? And will Jonghyun tell Naeun his true feelings?]

Naeun's P.O.V

-morning in the U.S-

"Ah! What a great life? Should I take a bath first or make my breakfast first? *PAUSES* I should take a bath first then make and eat breakfast".

So,as usual I took a bath and ate breakfast beside my pool and enjoy the morning view.

What a great day to go to the beach..

*DING! DONG! DING! DONG!*

Who's that? Early in the morning?

I went up the stairs to the front door and saw my bestie,Joy. My house is partly made out of glass. "Joy!","Naeun!",Joy is half-Korean and half-American. She really looks like a full Korean,she doesn't look mix at all. Her American name is Joyenne Kim,everyone calls her Joy. Her korean name is Kim JiHyo.

She's my super-duper-bestie here. "So,what brings you here, Joy?","Oh! Yeah. Here my mom made some kimchi and some other side dishes","Oh my! Thank you! I haven't eaten this like 4 to 5 months","Hahaha.. So,have you received any emails today from them?","Hmm..Not sure. I haven't check it yet","Wanna check it out?","Sure,you head up to the study while I put this side dishes in the fridge",she did an 'okay' sign with her fingers.

-in the kitchen-

I opened the fridge and placed the food inside and close it. Folds the paper bag and put it in a drawer where I keep all the paper bag. I took two glasses and place it on the counter and open the fridge and took out a big jug of orange juice. I poured it in the glass and place it back in the fridge.

I slowly placed the drink on a tray with some snacks and slowly head to my library. My library is small since I live alone.

-in the library-

"Naeun-ah,faster. I can't wait!","Wait!",I placed the tray of food and drink on the table slowly. I sat on my chair and sat in front of the computer.

I key-in my password that no one can figure out. I quickly clicked 'Google Chrome' and clicked the email tab. There was plenty of email from my sisters and my families in Korea. I scrolled down and saw a mail from 'CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'. I clicked it and read it slowly:-

To Son Naeun,

Congrats! You got the spot! Thank you for sending us the video,the president was very pleased and very excited to see you. When can we meet in real time?

I couldn't stop screaming with Joy and replied back:-

To CUBE Entertainment,

Thank you! Thank you so much! Can we meet next week? Since,I'm staying in the United States. I'll book my flight tonight and let you know straight away. Thank you so much for this big opportunity.

I quickly open up another tab and booked a flight. "Naeun-ah,your so lucky!","Joy,I'm actually a little scared and nervous. I seriously can't think straight now","I'm seriously gonna miss you. You have been staying here for a year and a half and now your gonna leave me","Not forever","I know!","Joy.. When,I'm gone. I would like you to take care of my house","Really?","Yeah,would you do that?","Yes!","You can even have a party here","Oh my god! Naeun! I love you!",she hugged me.

An hour has passed and Joy went home,since her mother called. So, I was left alone again. "I'm hungry!",I went downstairs to the kitchen and open the fridge and took out the containers that were full of delicious Korean side dishes that Joy's mom made for me.