010 - Paris,Here We Come!

Naeun's P.O.V

-at home-

"Yay! The day has come!",I yelled in my room. I already prepared all my clothes in a big luggage with the help of my sisters. I've brought a big luggage cause will be staying there for a week.

So,I'll need a HUGE luggage to carry all the souvenirs and my clothes. I seriously can't wait to be on the plane,arriving Paris!

A week without my family and just Jonghyun..

Okay,with some of my other friends.. I seriously can't wait.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my family. Honestly,I will really miss them.. I said bye to them and my personal driver drove to Incheon Airport where we are all gathered before checking-in our luggage's.

-at Incheon Airport-

'Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening to me!',I said in my thoughts. I waited for my driver to put my stuff on the trolley.

"Thank you,for sending me uncle!",I said. "Your welcome,sweetie! Have fun in Paris! I'll come and pick you up next week",he said. I waved a t him before he drove off. I pushed my trolley in the airport.

I stopped beside the information counter and decided to text one of the oppa's. So, I decided to text Jonghyun:-

*Conversation with Jonghyun*

"Annyeong[Hello] oppa! Where are you?"-Naeun

"Annyeong Naeun! I'm at the airport already. Why?"-Jonghyun

"Urhmm.. Are you with Mrs. Goo as well as the other students?"-Naeun

"Yeah,I'm with Mrs. Goo and the rest. Where are you?"-Jonghyun

"Oh,okay.. Actually,I'm already at the airport but not sure where to go to"-Naeun

"Where are you at?"-Jonghyun

"I'm at the entrance information counter. North side,near Coffee Palace"-Naeun

"Stay there. I'm coming"-Jonghyun

"Okay!"-Naeun

*END OF CONVERSATION*

Jonghyun's P.O.V

After receiving the text from Naeun, I quickly hurried to the north side entrance. I didn't ran but speed-walk there. I looked for the 'Coffee Palace' and saw the information counter sign.

I went towards there and saw a familiar figure.

It was Naeun! Thank god,I found her!

"Son Naeun!",I said clearly and loudly. She looked back and smiled at me,she walk towards me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Thank you,for coming to get me","Your welcome. Now c'mon everyone is waiting for you","Am I the last one?","No,Onew hyung and MinJung noona still haven't arrived yet","Oh,oppa! Come!",she pulled me into 'Coffee Palace'.

"I'll buy you a drink","Its alright,I'm fine","Please..",she then pouted. This is the first time I'm seeing her pout like that. I cannot say no to that face.

"Okay,okay! One drink only","Yes! What would you like to drink Mr. Kim Jonghyun?","Hmm.. Cappuccino?","Alright! One cappuccino on the way!",she walked towards the counter and placed her order. Then she went to the pick-up counter she took the cappuccino and handed it to me. "Be careful,its kinda hot",she said cautiously. I smiled.

She cares about me?

My day-dreaming was interrupt by Naeun's phone. Her ring-tone was so loud . She looked at me and said "Oppa,wait a minute. I've gotta answer this call",I nodded then smiled.