020 - Revenge

Krystal's POV

Jess has been acting weird lately. She keeps talking to herself and laughs alone in the dark. Whats gotten in to her? I think its time we talk. Ughh.. Here goes nothing.

"Jess...",I said slowly,knocking on her door. "WHAT?!!",she yelled.

"Jess.. Can I come in? Please?",I asked nicely. Maybe that would change her.. Maybe a little bit.

"Why should I let you in? *laughs evilly*",she said. I couldn't take it anymore,I yanked the door open and saw her lying on the floor. Giggling? Has my sister gone completely mad? "Jess.. Are you okay?",I said softly.

She stood up and turned around. Her eyes was sore. Her make-up was all melting. "Jess..",I called her. "What the hell are you doing in my room?!",she suddenly shouted. "I-i-i was wondering what you w-were up to",I stuttered.

"You? Wanted to know what was I up to?",she asked while leaning her face closer to me. Which kinda freaked me out a little. "Y-y-yes",I stuttered again.

What is wrong with me? I have never stuttered that much before in my whole life. Something is wrong me?

She then turned away and went to drawing board. I saw a lot of shocking stuff on it. "A-a-are you t-t-trying to m-m-m-m-murder Naeun and her son?",I shrieked. "Yes,why? Wanna join me?",she smiled evilly. "No,never! Naeun is Jonghyun oppa's girlfriend and oppa loves her so much","No! Jonghyun doesn't loves her! He loves me! Only me,you bitch!",she yelled at my face.

"Your the bitch here,Jess! Jess.. Stop all this nonsense! Jonghyun oppa never loved you",I said softly. "He'll love me! Once I kill Naeun and her son",she said giggling evilly. It sounded like an evil psycho.

I couldn't handle her anymore. I just walked out of the room.

I have to tell Jonghyun oppa about Jess's plan on murdering Naeun and her son. I have too. But should I tell him? He'll sure think that I am crazy. Maybe this isn't the right time yet. Yes, it isn't .

Naeun's POV

-the next morning-

What's wrong with my heart? Why does it so badly?

I touched my chest and felt my heart beat going fast as a roller coaster. A roller coaster which doesn't have an end. Jonghyun saw me and made a worried face.

"Naeun-ah, what's wrong?",he asked worriedly. "Nothing",I lied.

Something is really wrong, I can feel it running through my vains.

Suddenly,the phone rang. Which was weird.

Who could be calling early in the morning? I look at Jonghyun then looked at the phone. We picked it up and put it on loudspeaker :-

Jonghyun : Yeoboseyo?. [Hello?]

SoDam Noona : Jonghyunnie! Naeun-ah! *worried tone*

Jonghyun : Wae-oh? [Why?]

Naeun : Unnie,what's wrong?

SoDam Noona : I had a horrible dream.

Both of us could hear SoDam unnie's breath going up and down. We were starting to get really worried.

Jonghyun : What was it about? *worried/scared*

Naeun : *speechless*

SoDam Noona : I'm on my way to your house now. I'll tell you there.

She hung up.

Was this the answer to all my pain? Unnie.. Please give us the answer.

"Oppa.. What do you think did unnie dreamt about ?",I asked. "I don't know.But,it must had you,me and Jongin. And when noona starts to dream something bad... It really comes true",he said. *OUCH* My heart started to beat fast,faster than before.

What is going on? Why does it hurts so bad?

"Naeun-ah? Gwenchana? [Naeun,are you alright?]",he asked. "Well,to be honest,not really. My heart has been beating really hard since this morning. I don't know why. It really hurts",I said.

"Don't worry,baby. We'll find out why your heart hurts so badly",he said while rubbing softly my back. I looked at him and thanked him. I leaned my head on his chest.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

We looked at each other for a second. Then, went to the door together, I held his hands 'cause I was scared. But, when we open the door,it was SoDam unnie.

"Unnie",I cried and went straight into her arms. She held me tightly,I couldn't stop hugging her. I was so scared, I couldn't breathe properly.

I told her about,why my heart was beating hard. Then,she started telling me about her dream.

"I saw Jongin.. He got kidnapped by some woman,who's seeking for revenge. I'm not sure who,but she has a familiar figure",unnie said.

Jonghyun's POV

I could feel Naeun shiver in fear when noona said Jongin's name. Her hands was as cold as ice. Her forehead was hotter than usual. She was sweating buckets.

When,noona went back late evening. "Oppa..",she said softly. "Yes,baby? What's wrong?","Can we not send Jongin to the daycare anymore,nor any babysitter,please?",she said.

"Are you scared,if noona's dream come true?",I asked her. She nodded instead of answering. She leaned on my shoulder. I kissed her head and hugged her even tighter.

-the next morning-

I went to the kitchen and saw Naeun is back to her old self. She was cooking breakfast,then I came in and gave her back hug. Which shocked her,she almost dropped the frying pan.

"KIM JONGHYUN!",she screamed in my ears. "Yes?",I answered with a smooth tone,like nothing happened.

"You almost burned my hand! What happen if I burned my hand? No one will love me,right?",she babbled.

"No,I'll still love you. No matter what happen,I'll always love you. Always",I said sincerely.

"LIES! You wouldn't love me at all. Man this days just say it,they don't do it. I-",I cut her off with a kiss.

I kissed her lips passionately until she calm down and kissed me back. "Is this proof worthy enough? Or you want to get on the bed this time?",this time I played around. I even smirked and gave her a wink. Which made her blush.

Then, I realized why she was so angry early in the morning.

SHE'S ON HER PERIOD

'O.O'

No wonder she was so mad and pissed at me. She usually love it,when I back hug her.

Jessica's POV

The plan has to start now, I have to kidnap that kid! But,how? How? How? I need a brilliant master plan on how to kidnap the boy and make Naeun trade in Jonghyun!! What wicked plan! But genius!

I giggled alone in the room. On the floor. With no lights on. Just laying on the floor,thinking on how to kidnap Naeun's son.

"I will get my Jonghyun back! I'll get him by hook,or by crook! He will be mine! He'll obviously sacrifice himself to save his son. I am such a genius",praising self.

<to be continued>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hey,READERS!! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating lately. I've been too busy with chores at my hometown. It sucks though. Anyways,this story is 'maybe' ending soon and 'maybe' not. But,I already started on writing the new fanfic. I still won't give you guys any bloopers/sneek-peek. Because,its a surprise.

Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE!!

Tell your friends too...

XOXO

🍀 Edited : 10/4/16 (12:13am) 🍀