005 - School's Audition

Naeun's P.O.V

-Audition Day at Kirin Art High School-

"Mom... I'm scared.. I'm freaking out right now..",I was almost out of breath.. I couldn't stand still.

Hyorin and Hyerim came to me and hugged me. "Don't worry unnie.. We know they'll love you",Hyorin said.

"Thank you guys..", I went behind to the backstage. I was a nervous wreck.

"Naeun!",I recognized that voice anywhere. I turn around and saw Minho running towards me. I was so happy to see him. "Oppa! How come you are here?","Your at my school silly",he patted my head. "Don't touch the head,it took me an hour to this hair",I siad.

He just laughed at me. "Naeun-ah.. hwaiting!","Hwaiting..",I am sweating like crazy. I am so scared that I couldn't even walk,speak or sing properly.

Will I pass my audition?

Jonghyun's P.O.V

-at the school parking lot-

Oh my god! I'm gonna be late!

I was running towards the school's auditorium. "Jonghyun!",I heard Key calling my name. "Oh..","Your seat is there",he pointed to a desk and a chair at the other side of the stage.

Since I'm gonna be the MC of the day. He handed me the list and I speed walk to the other side. I didn't even had a chance to check out the list yet. But I know its a lot. "Alright.. Everybody.. Good morning! My name is Kim Jonghyun and I will be your MC for this year new freshment. First up is...... *drum roll* Kim WooBin".

So it pratically went on for about an hour and a half already and I was super bored. I feel like dying here.The song finally ended. " Alright the next person is......",my jaws dropped wide open. I couldn't believe it but it is,its a dream some true "Son Naeun",I said her name.

Naeun's P.O.V

"Son Naeun",the MC said. I totally went blanked. I feel like I was about to die.

No,Naeun! You must go on that stage and sing! You must show them what your capable of!

I went on the stage with my guitar. The seniors already placed a chair on the stage so I can sit while sing. I sat and "Hello.. My name is Son Naeun.. Today,I'll be singing a song that I composed by myself.. Its called I'm in Love",I closed my eyes for a few seconds and start strumming my guitar.

I sang and sang.. "Ooohh..I'm in love..Ooooh... I fall in love.. yeah..",I sang.

When the song ended,everyone cheered,especially the MC.

Wait...I know who's the MC... Its Kim Jonghyun! He was here all along. I can't believe it. His here. He saw me sing.Oh my god.. My first love is here.

I freaked out. I bowed and headed down. I went to the crowd and searched for my parents. When I saw them, I quickly hugged them. "I am so proud of you","Thanks dad..",I hugged him tightly. "Unnie.. You were great.. Out of all performance.. You were the best",Hyorin said. "Thanks lil sis",I said while patting her head. "So when will we know the results?","They said that they'll email me tonight if I passed","I hope that you'll pass unnie",Hyerim said.

We all went to our family gathering right after the audition,it was at a nearby samgyeopsal place.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Where is she? I can't seem to find her. Did she go back already?

"Jonghyun!",Key shouted from the other side of the stage. "What?","Come here!","Okay",I went there with the clipboard. I handed Onew the clipboard.