008 - Accident II

Naeun's P.O.V

-still at the hospital-

"Urhmm.. I don't wanna be rude but,what should I call you guys?",I accidentally spilled it out.

Why did I say that? Word vomit! I hate it when that happen!

They all smiled. Minho was sitting there smiling like shit. OMFG! I knew what was coming.. Jonghyun looked more excited than before.

I just closed my eyes and wait for it to come. "OPPA!"'they shouted in harmony. I was about to freak out,but instead I chuckled.

Key who was beside me,pinched my nose "Kiyowooo[So cute]",he said.

Aigoo.. This blonde dude is making me go nuts!

I caught Jonghyun staring at me. "Urmm.. Jonghyun op-pa..",I stuttered.

The others just "Awe". I started chuckling again. "Yes,Naeun?","What happened to your chin?","I fell while doing some stunts with my skateboard",he said it while scratching his head. It was so cute.

Then he fixed his two-tone hair with a flip. Man that made me wanna faint. I think every girl would faint seeing 'the-hair-flip'

Bieber isn't the only one who can do it.

He was still dashing even though under his face he has a scar. But it will eventually go away.

Since its just a little. Suddenly there was a knock,the door was opened and I saw Dr. Changmin and Dr. Jinhee.

I saw Jonghyun's mouth dangling but slowly closed it before anyone noticed it. "How are you,sweetheart?",Dr. Jinhee patted my head. "I'm great. I feel a lot better",then I saw Dr. Changmin looking at Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun!","Dr.Oh!","I didn't know you were friends with Naeun",he smiled and Jonghyun chuckled. Dr. Jinhee continued checking my body temperature and had and eye check.

Then she asked me something very weird. It was the weirdest thing. But I think Dr. Jinhee sensed something.

If she knows? That means... OMFG!

Jonghyun's P.O.V

-in the car heading home-

I wonder what was the thing that Dr. Jinhee whispered to Naeun..Naeun's face just changed on the spot.

Its getting weirder and weirder.

So I thought that it would be nice for me to sit somewhere and think for awhile. So I headed to the nearest convenience store that was located a few blocks from my mansion.

I went in and bought a ramyun,kimbab and a bottle of water. I sat at the table which was set up for people. I sat there in peace. While I was eating,I saw a guy passing by,It was Minho. "Minho!",I shouted. He looked at me and waved.Then he came close to the place I was seating. He sat infront of me.

It was an awkward silence at first,then he started with something weird.

"Hyung[Bro],I know that you like Naeun. I can see it in your eyes. I know that you like her. But when did it started",I was startled.

Wow! Minho's instinct was amazing! How the hell did he found out?

I took a deep breath. "How did you find out? I thought that know one will notice it,but I was wrong",I said.

"How did it happen is when I saw her last year at a bookstore. She changed! All girly and feminine","Actually she did not changed. She was already girly and feminine from the beginning,its the way you guys treats her thats why she became a tomboy","I didn't know I treated her that bad","Well,you did.. You called her names,glued her bag to her chair and some evil stuff","Well,she did almost the same thing to me. She glued my ass to the chair. Put cockroaches in my gym locker","That one was hilarious,your name was like at the top that time,Naeun really hated you that time","Hahaha.. I really don't wanna fight anymore.. Its tiring..",we talked for half an hour,until Minho recieved a call from his mother to come home urgently since some relatives came.