028 - Uncovering The Truth

Naeun's POV

It was time for me,Jongin and Joonhyun to go back to the States. "Do you really have to go,unnie?",Hyorin said. I nodded and gave all of them one last hug.

"Take care of eomma and appa",I said to her. "That's what I have been doing ever since you disappeared",she said and pouted. I pinched her cheeks and handed an envelope. "Take this",I said.

I took Jongin and Joonhyun's hands and head to the departure hall.

I'm depending on you Hyorin... Take care of eomma,appa and Hyerim...

"Eomma,why didn't Myungsoo ajusshi come?",Joonhyun asked. "Myungsoo ajusshi is busy,baby",I said. We sat at the waiting area. "Can I talk to him for awhile?",he asked and I smiled.

"I doubt that he would answer,so don't keep your hopes up okay?",and he nodded. I called Myungsoo oppa.

•••Calling Myungsoo Oppa•••

"Yes,Naeun. What is it?"-Myungsoo.

He picked up.....

"Joonhyun wants to speak to you"-me.

"Ajushhi"-Joonhyun

"Joonhyun-ah"-Myungsoo

"Ajusshi,why didn't you come to the airport just now"-Joonhyun.

"I'm sorry,Joonhyun but ajusshi is really busy this days"-Myungsoo

*pouts*-Joonhyun.

"I know,that you are pouting right now. Ajusshi,will see you soon. So,don't worry okay?"-Myungsoo.

"Yay! Then we can go to the park,right?"-Joonhyun.

"Yes,Joonhyun. What is Jongin doing?"-Myungsoo.

"His busy playing with his phone"-Joonhyun.

"Eomma,bought him a phone?"-Myungsoo.

"Aniyoo... Grandma and grandpa did. I got an iPod for Christmas"-Joonhyun.

"Can you hand the phone to eomma,please"-Joonhyun.

"What is it,oppa?"-me

"Jongin? With a phone?"-Myungsoo

"Yeah,why not?"-me.

"What if he contacts Jonghyun?"-Myungsoo

"Like he has his number"-me.

"I'm just saying,Naeun"-Myungsoo.

"Oppa,its time for us to board the plane. Jalga"-me

•••END OF CALL•••

We all boarded the plane. Just as I thought,Jongin's eyes were still focused on his phone. "Jongin,switch off the phone honey",I said and he did. He leaned on my shoulder and so did Joonhyun.

I lifted the arm rest and pulled them closer to me. Soon,both of them drifted to sleep and so did I. By the time we wake up. We already arrived LAX,Los Angelos International Airport.

I wake both of them up. "Joonhyun.. Jongin.. We're here babies",I said and they both stretched like little kids. My babies...

We got out of the the plane and head to the baggage claim. We pushed the trolley out of the airport and hail for a cab. The driver placed the bags in the trunk and we drove to our house.

We arrived home safely. I thank the driver and paid the driver. I went with my luggage while the boys already pulled their bag to the front door. "Eomma... Faster... I need to pee",Joonhyun said. I quickly took out the keys from my bag and unlock the door.