004 - 2 Years Later II

Naeun's P.O.V

-at home-

"What a night!",I shouted in my room. I put the books on my study table and lay down on the bed.

How did I met my first love slash enemy again? He was so dashing! Which school is he in anyway. I know I am in Kirin Art School. I hope he is there too. I seriously wanna meet him,its been quite awhile since I last saw him..

*BING*

I looked at my iPhone on the table which suddenly light up and made the 'bing' sound. I took the phone and was shocked at who just followed me on Twitter,Instagram and Tumblr etc.

Ahhh!! Kim Jonghyun just followed me! OMG! I am so happy.(.'

I jumped up and down on my bed like a little girl who ate too much candy. I didn't realized that my youngest little sister was at the door. "Unnie...",she said while rubbing her eyes. It looks like I woked her up with my fangirl abilities.

"Yes,Hyerim?","Can I sleep with you tonight? I'm scared..",how can I say no to an innocent little girl. I would say no to Hyorin but not to Hyerim.

"Sure,darling",I brought her to the bed. I tucked her in and swithced off the lights beside my bed.. And soon the both of us fell asleep.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

-the next day-

"What a great morning!",went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face and headed downstairs. "Morning,mom!","Morning,darling.. You seem happy? Did something happen last night?","No.. Nothing happen.. Just feeling extra happy today","Yeah,right.. You can lie to your father or your brother but you can't lie to me. C'mon tell your mother","Alright.. Alright..Last night,I met my first love again,she was gorgeous. Her eyes was sparkling like the ocean. Oh.. Don't get me started with her hair","Looks like my little boy has already grown up",mom said.

I smiled at her while shoving more pancake in my mouth. Best pancake ever!

You can never say no to a mother's cooking..

My brother came down and sat in front of me. We glared at each other. "Mom, I'm going upstairs. I think I lost my appetite",I said and went straight to my room at the top floor. I went out to my balcony. Ahhh.. I hate him! He always gets the attention! I'm the smart one! I am way smarter than Jinhyuk!

I went inside and took out my yoga mat and lay it outside on the balcony. I start my morning with some stretching and took a pillow and lay down.. Then soon fell asleep.

Naeun's P.O.V

"Hyerim-ah.. Wake up darling..",I woke Hyerim up. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. I brought her to the bathroom and washed her face,I squeezed some toothpaste on her toothbrush and handed her the toothbrush. While she brushes her teeth I washed my face and brushed my teeth as well. Looking at her brushing her teeth is so cute... After I'm done.. I took her toothbrush from her hand and handed her a glass of water so she gurggled it..

*5 minutes later*

"Lets go down and have breakfast!","Yay!",she screamed. We went downstairs and Hyerim went straight running to the kitchen with her stuffed bear(Pororo)and hugged mom's leg. She is so cute.

"Naeun-ah!","Yes?","Where's Hyorin? Why isn't she awake yet?","I don't know","Go and wake her up",mom said. I had no choice but to follow her orders. I lazily climbed the stairs and went inside her room. She was still cozily wrapped up in her blanket. It was so cute because she was drooling. I couldn't help it but to take a picture of her sleeping. Then I woke her up,"Hyorin!!!!! Wake up!!!!! Its 9 o'clock already! Wake up you lazy bum!"," 5 more miutes,sis.. I'm sleepy..","After breakfast you can sleep","Urghh..","You wake up or I'll post and embarassing picture of you online",What?!",she quickly stood up with one eye slightly shut.. "You heard me.. If you don't get up like in this second. I will post it online","Okayy.. Okayy.. I'm up.. Geeshh..",she said.

I knew that would work...But I would never post an embarrassing picture of her online. I said that I would do it..

But I won't.. I love Hyorin.. Even though, sometimes she can be such a push-over.

<to be continued>

🍀Edited : 29/12/15 (8:06pm)🍀