RIP KJH

As you all might already know, SHINee has lost a member. A member that isn't coming back, a member that has shined the brightest to make us Shawols/SHINee World happy.

On the 18th December 2017, Kim Jonghyun has been announced dead. SM Entertainment has confirmed and has came out with a statement.

My deepest condolences to Jonghyun's family, his friends, his members and his colleagues.

We are all in this together. I too am devastated about this news, still couldn't stop crying since I heard the news.

Jonghyun was not only my bias, but he was the first ever bias. The group that had introduced me to K-pop was none other than SHINee and they have been in my heart ever since.

I don't think I can move on now, but I will one day. It took me several hours to actually come out here and type this out and let my heart out. I didn't want to bottle this up, I just wanted to let go. I want the world to know how I feel about losing angel.

He was not only angel but he was one of the brightest stars in the K-pop industry.

Who would've thought the most jolly, cheerful and happiest one was hiding the most painful thing behind their smiles.

This is why we should never take mental illness lightly. If you are having this kind of problem, please let it out don't bottled it up. I don't want to lose any of you.

Seek for help if you are in his position.

I love you guys, a lot.

Kim Jonghyun, no matter where you are

Kim Jonghyun, no matter where you are. I will always love you and always be with you.

You will always be in my heart no matter what happens, you will forever be my one and only dinosaur.

I know that now I will have a hard time listening to your songs, as it would feel different.

And I know that I won't be able to see you perform on stage anymore doing the thing you love the most, singing.

May you rest in peace, my king.

-KIM JONGHYUN-

Love, Jae