021 - I'm Back!!

Naeun's POV

It has been a few months,but nothing happened to Jongin. His still safe from that 'woman'. Which I still don't know who.

"Naeun-ah.. What's wrong? Is anything bothering you?",Jonghyun asked.

"Uhmmm...",I said.

Should I answer,or shouldn't I.

"You know you can tell me anything. My ears are all open for you",he said.

I could feel his sincere heart. So, I decided to tell him.

"Do you remember SoDam unnie's dream?",I asked him. Wondering if he still remembers.

Oppa,please remember.. Please..

"The kidnapping dream? Yeah,why?",he said. He still remembers.

"Its weird that nothing has happened yet and I'm really worried,oppa",I said worriedly.

"Don't worry,babe. Its just a dream",he tried to calm me down. But to be honest,I wasn't.

"Just a dream? Oppa! Unnie,called me 6 times already. She said she had that same dream more than 7 times",I cried.

He hugged me, and I cried in his arms. Right now,Jongin is staying with my parents for more safety. There's a lot of bodyguards already.

-the next morning-

I switched on Korea News, all about korean stars and stuff like scandal,marriage and relationship etc.

"BREAKING NEWS! JONGHYUN SHINEE HAS BEEN SEEN WITH SON NAEUN,FORMER APINK MEMBER AND ALSO JONGHYUN'S <WE GOT MARRIED> PARTNER. SOME SOURCE HAS SEEN THEM TOGETHER,WITH A BABY! IS THAT BABY THEIRS? HERE IS SOME PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER WITH THE BABY!",the host said.

The glass of water that I was holding,fell and broke to a million pieces.

<Jonghyun's POV>

*BROKEN GLASS*

I rushed outside the room and saw Naeun frozen. I quickly picked up all the broken glass and threw it in the rubbish bin.

I went to her and 'unfroze' her. I shook her whole body. "Oppa.. They found out",she said.

"Found out? About what?",I asked. "About us. About Jongin. Look!",she pointed at the TV.

It was like a slide show of us with Jongin at Maldives. "Who did this?",I asked her.

"I don't know oppa. I don't know",she shook her head. "Oppa... C-could it be that 'woman'?",she said looking at me with teary eyes.

Suddenly,my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Lee SooMan's name on it.

SHIT! What am I gonna do?

I pressed the call button and pressed the loudspeaker button,so both of us could hear it.

Jonghyun : Annyeonghaseyo,director-nim. Is there anything I can help you with?

Lee SM : Have you seen the Korea News?

Jonghyun : Yes,sir. I saw it.

Lee SM : I want you and Naeun to sit for an interview settle this thing.

Jonghyun : But,sir..

Lee SM : No,buts Jonghyun. Don't worry,the company has your back and also Naeun's. Where's Naeun?

Jonghyun : She's beside me,sir.

Lee SM : Naeun,are you okay sweetie?

Naeun : I'm sorta okay,sir.

Lee SM : Can you handle the press tomorrow?

Naeun : Yes,sir. I'm pretty sure I can.

Lee SM : That's the spirit. I'll send Jonghyun a text about the press tomorrow.

Naeun : Will you be with us? Or will it be just the two of us?

Lee SM : No,I can't make it. But,Minho and Eunji will accompany both of you. Is that okay?

Jonghyun : That would be nice,sir.

Lee SM : Okay,goodbye. I gotta go to my daughter's ballet recital.

Naeun&Jonghyun : Annyeong,director-nim

"Oppa.. I'm scared",she suddenly sounded. "Why?",I asked her softly.

"I haven't been on TV for ages. Now,I have to do it all of a sudden?",she said. I could sense shakiness in her voice. She's nervous.

<Naeun's POV>

-the next day-

Okay.. Okay.. Everything's gonna be okay,right? Oh my god! Why the hell am I so nervous? Breath in. Breath out.

*Going into the black van*

"Naeun-ah!",Eunji screamed my name. I sat by her side and hugged her. Jonghyun sat beside Minho.

"How are you? I heard the news. Like,who would do such a thing?",she asked. "I don't know,Eunji. But the only thing I know is that this 'person' knows all our every step and movement. She or he must have accessed the schedule system",I said.

"Poor thing",she said.

<SKIP THE INTERVIEW PART>

When walking back to the van. Suddenly,everything turns black.

<tbc>
________________________

A/N : Hey,guys! This chapter was suppose to be really short,but it ended up slightly longer than I thought. So,here you go! I hope you like it. Vote & comment.

•JAE•

🍀 Edited : 10/4/16 (12:17pm) 🍀