017 - Why Didn't You Tell Me?!?!

Jonghyun's P.O.V

"Hyung,I'm going out for awhile",I said to Onew. He nodded and went into our dorm with Jongin. Before I left, I kissed Jongin's forehead.

"I'll be back,okay?",I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheeks. Somehow,when Jongin appeared,I felt something strange. Like a feeling that I have never experienced before except with Yoogeun.

I actually followed Naeun,because I over heard talking to someone on the phone. I decided to follow her using a public transport since she knows how my car looks like. I put my hoodie up and put some shades.

As soon as I arrived, I paid the cab driver and immediately exited the car. I saw Naeun getting into the room. Then suddenly, a man entered the room and by just looking from his side I knew it was L. Naeun's best friend since elementary school. Then the waiter went it to take the order.

Naeun,why? She was fine before..

When the waiter left,he didn't closed the door properly. Which made all my plans just a lot easier. I eavesdrop. I could hear everything they said.

"What's wrong with you? I haven't seen you so drunk before","I came back to Korea because of Jongin. I even started working today as a stylist",she said completely drunk. "That's good!",he said. "No! That's not good! I'm working with SHINee. Now,I have to see SHINee everyday for the rest of my life. And that's not all! My father bought a house for me,the thing is SHINee lives next door!",she yelled at Myungsoo.

"What should I do? What if Jonghyun finds out? What if he finds out that Jongin is his son. What am I gonna do? I can't separate them! They were so close just now! It was my first time seeing Jongin that happy! If Jonghyun finds out that Jongin is his son,he'll surely take Jongin away from me",I cried out loud.

I was super furious. My head was burning into flames. My heart was on fire.

How could she?! She didn't even tell me! She didn't tell me that I had a son! This is going too far!

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door hard.

I saw Naeun looking at me completely shocked. Myungsoo was in daze. "J-j-j-j-jonghyun",she stuttered. I walked furiously towards her. I grabbed her wrist. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I HAD A SON?! WHY DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT?! WHY?! WHY?!",I yelled at her.

Her eyes started to be teary. I wanted to wipe those tears away. But, I can't I have to know here explanation first. "I-I didn't want you to know",she said. "WHY?! HE IS MY SON! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!",I yelled.

"I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO KEEP IT A SECRET! I AM THE MOTHER! I'M THE ONE WHO CARRIED HIM FOR 9 MONTHS! BREAST FEED HIM FOR 2 YEARS! TOOK CARE OF HIM UNTIL TODAY! SO,I HAVE THE RIGHTS!",she yelled back at me. I thought she wouldn't but I underestimated her. She became stronger.

"But,why did you keep a secret. Why didn't you tell me?",I said softly. After calming down a bit,I released her hand.

It was redder than chili. She looked down and remained silence. I couldn't help it,I hugged her tightly. "Tell me...",I said slightly mad.

"I didn't want you to know because you're a married man now. And even if you knew you either wouldn't care or take him away from me when I gave birth to him. That's why I gave birth in the States",she said. I released the hug. "Now,to think of it. I think I am gonna take Jongin from you",I said.

"Oppa! Please don't take Jongin away from me!",she cried. She knee-led down and hugged my leg. Myungsoo came to her, "Stand up Naeun.. Stand up",he said. "NO!!!!!!!!!",she screamed. "I'm taking Jongin!",I yelled. "No, you can't!! Oppa,please.. I'm begging you don't take him from me. I don't care if you wanna spend time with him or anything but don't separate him from me. I'm begging you",she said with sorrow. It's true I can't separate Jongin from his birth mother,I would be the worst father ever.