003 - 2 Years Later I

Naeun's P.O.V

-2 years later-

Ahh... Today is the last day at school. High school here I come! Mummy and daddy is surely gonna bring me to the bookstore as a celebration! Thank god.. I needed new books anyway.. I'll ask them to buy me 5 new books.. Hahaha.. There goes they're money.. Can't wait!

Jonghyun's P.O.V

"Mom! Dad! Can we go to the bookstore today? I need new books",I said.

"I'll go ask your father first,then I'll tell you","Thanks mom",I said that while hugging her.

*10 minutes later*

"Jonghyun!","Yes?","Lets go to 'S' Mall,hurry and get ready",dad said.

I was super happy.

I am getting myself 7 books.. No.. 10.. Hahaha.. I'm getting as much as I can.. Dad will totally freak out.. Hahaha..

-At 'S' Mall-

We had dinner at our normal restaurant every time we go there.

One thing that I don't like if we go for a family dinner.. Dad will ask weird question about my studies.. And mom will ask weird questions about girls.. And my brother.. Urghh.. He will always interupt me every time I wanna answer their questions..

Its so annoying to have an elder brother,but sometimes they can be really useful.

I stood up and said " Dad.. Can I go to the bookstore,please?","Can you go alone?","Mom,I'm big enough to go alone","Okay.. I've already bank-in $650 too your credit card",dad said.

Sweeeeeet! $650? Awesome! I'm spending this cash on books!

Naeun's P.O.V

-At 'S' Mall's mega bookstore-

The smell of books on SALE!

I headed to the teen section. It is on 30 to 50% discount, awesome!

I chose some books. I stopped. I stood there like a stone when my eyes met his eyes.. Oh my god! Its.. Its... Its... Kim Jonghyun!

I freak out and took the book as I walked to the counter. I was shocked as fuck.

How did I met Jonghyun here? After a year plus of not seeing his face,he's getting handsome. I hope that he didn't recognize my face.

I paid for my book and left. I went down and met my parents at a BBQ shop. "Naeun,that was fast! Did you get all the book you wanted?","Yup. I did get all the books. Some of the books that I bought was a half the price,it was totally worth it","Well,thats good.. How many books did you buy?","I bought around 14 books..",my little sister was shocked when she heard that amount.

"Naeun.. Are you sure thats enough to last for an entire month?","I think it can","Mom! Dad! Even I can't finish that many books!",said my little sister,Hyorin.

"The reason why you can't finish the books because your a lazy bum.. All you do is take selfie and post it online and check your social medias",I said.

Well ofcourse she paid back!

"You do the same stuff as well!"," Well atleast I have better grades then you!",I said.. Hahaha.. In your face Hyorin!

"Mom..Dad.. Naeun is mean!",she said. "Well.. Hyorin.. This time we're on you sister's side.. You know she's right,right?",mom said. I smiled at Hyorin.. She just sulked.. Muahahahaha

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Oh my god! Is that Naeun? She is so pretty.. She looks so beautiful,so girlish and more feminine.. I think I like her style better now. I think I'm gonna find her on her social media.

*After 45minutes of trolling slash stalking*

"I found her!",I screamed in happiness in my room.

Luckily everyone was already asleep. Follow! Follow! Follow! Added! Done!

I clicked Instagram.. And Luckily she didn't put it on private.. She is so beautiful.. That dress totally suits her..

An aztec maxi dress with a black cardigan and flats paired up with a matching clutch. So beautiful.. She has gotten a lot prettier over the year..

Was it because I wasn't around. I wonder which school is she gonna attend next year?Hmmm..

<to be continued>

🍀Edited : 29/12/15(2:39pm)