018 - Together again?

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I have found my lost love again. The woman that I love the most and will always love. 'God.. Help me go through this. I want to live happily with Naeun and Jongin. How am I gonna tell the others?',my heart cried.

"Naeun-ah.. Let's show Jongin to the world!","Eh?",her face was shocked. "Let's tell the world that Jongin is our son","No","Why?","No!","I'm asking you.. Why?",I asked nicely. "I don't want people to know that Jongin exist. It could ruin SHINee's image,especially yours",she said.

I didn't know that she cares about us that much. "That's why you ran to the States?","Yes","On my wedding day",I said. "I did?",she asked. "Never mind",I said.

-the next day-

At KBS New Wing Open Hall in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu for 'Music Bank'. We all gathered in the dressing room. SHINee is ready to perform at 7pm. We got there 3 hours early.

Suddenly, Jongin started to whine. "I want chicken! Chicken",he said. Well,it caught someone's attention. Onew hyung quickly ran to Jongin. "You want chicken?","Yes. But eomma won't buy for me","Its okay. I'll buy some for all of us",he said. "Oppa.... Jongin's tummy cannot handle that much oily food","His hungry. Don't worry I'll buy the non-spicy one and also some porridge on the side,okay?","Okay,oppa. But your paying","Of course,I would do anything for my love.. CHICKEN",he said.

Naeun's P.O.V

Onew was so nice. He bought Jongin a box of chicken nuggets and a bowl of porridge. After I finish doing my 'master-piece' on their faces,I fed Jongin some food. I fed him some porridge. "Come on,I'll help you feed Jongin",Jonghyun said. He sat beside Jongin. He hold the chicken nuggets and slowly fed Jongin. 'If only Jongin knew that Jonghyun is his father'.

"Naeun-ah",Minho called. "Yes,oppa?","Do you mind if I ask you something?","Sure",I said. I was curious 'cause he had 'the-confused-curious-anxious' plastered on his handsome face. "What is it?",I asked again. "Why does Jongin looks like Jonghyun hyung?",he asked. I choked on my drink. I looked at Jonghyun then looked at Jongin. Then,I looked at Minho, "Like Jonghyun?","Yeah.. He has Jonghyun's eyes and lips",Taemin suddenly sounded.

'Oh shit! Now,I'm scared. Jongin must be confused by now. Oh my god! What the hell am I gonna do? Should I tell them? I shouldn't. Well,there's no one in the room besides us. Just the 7 of us'. I signaled Jonghyun using my eyes. We both breath in and out multiple times before we spoke.

'But Jongin doesn't know yet. Damn! What should I do?',my heart cried. "Eomma.. I need to go to the restroom..",Jongin said. 'Thank god! Just in time!',my thought. But before I left,I whispered to Jonghyun "You tell them the truth".

I brought Jongin to the restroom. I had to wait in there a little longer. We went out and walked slowly to 'SHINee's Dressing Room'. "Eomma.. Why are you walking so slow?","My leg hurts","Ooo.. OK",he said. He held my hand tightly. I stopped walking. "Why eomma? Does it so badly?",he asked,worriedly. I bend down and said "Jongin-ah.. Do you really want to meet your appa?","Yes! Is he here?","He is.. His here somewhere","Can we meet him now?","No,we can't. Can you wait a little longer. I promise you that you'll meet him soon",I said. He nodded and gave me hug and a peck on my cheeks. I rubbed his back.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

"You tell them the truth",she whispered before she left with Jongin. After both of them left the room,all the attention was at me. I froze for awhile.

"Hyung!",Key shouted. "Why? Why?",I panicked. "Answer our question","Which question?","Why does your face looks like Jongin. Like a lot!",Minho said. I breathe in and out several times and answered them. "To be honest,Jongin is actually my biological son".