013 - We Got? What?

~It has been 3 years since Apink debuted from CUBE Entertainment and 5 years since SHINee debuted from SM Entertainment~

Jonghyun's P.O.V

-At the SM Building-

"Jonghyun hyung!",Taemin screaming while running at me and quickly sat down beside me.

"Breathe,Tae",he breath in and out slowly,then relaxed. "What's the rush?","The Director wants to see you","Why didn't you tell me earlier".

I quickly stood up and exited the dance room. I ran towards the stairs and climbed up a few flight of stairs to the top floor. I quickly ran to his office. I stopped for awhile and checked my hair and my clothes.

Then I knocked on the door. "Come in!",I turned the knob slowly and went inside the room. "You wanted to see me,Director-nim?","Yes,sit down".

I sat down comfortably in front of Lee SoMan,SM Entertainment or SMTOWN's Director. "I called you because I wanted to ask you something?","What is it,sir?","Are sure you can do it if I tell you?","I'm sure I can. It couldn't be that hard,right?",I gave him an exciting face.

"Ok. You'll be doing 'We Got Married Season 4' with one of the prettiest girl from another agency","We Got Married? Season 4? With who?","Yes,are you up for it?","Yeah.. Sure why not! But, can I know who's my virtual wife?","Sorry,you can't. Only the girl know's who you are. Maybe she will know. Maybe she won't", I just nodded.

Who would be the lucky lady whom will be paired up with Kim Jonghyun?

I had mix feeling of happy,anxious and curiosity.

I went back downstairs to the dance room. "Oh! Hyung! What happen?",Minho asked. "Nothing.. He just asked me if I wanted to do 'We Got Married'. That's all","Really?",they all said at once.

"Yeah!","That's awesome,hyung! Who's the lucky lady?","I don't know,Tae. The Director won't tell me","Maybe, Manager-hyung knows!","Possibly".

Naeun's P.O.V

-At CUBE Entertainment-

"Where's Naeun?",asked our manager. "She went to the restroom,oppa. Why?",Hayoung said.

"Oh.. The Director would like a word with her","Did she do anything wrong?",Eunji asked."No. I don't think so. Naeun is an innocent girl. She wouldn't do anything without thinking it out thoroughly","True!",Chorong said.

"There's Naeun!",Namjoo pointed at me. I walked faster went they started calling my name. Even our manager is there.

It must be something important..

"Why?",I asked. "The Director wants to see you","What? What did I do?","Don't ask me. I don't know anything. He wants to see you in his office now","OK",I stood up and ran to the door.

I pushed the door and ran to the elevator. Luckily,the elevator was heading up. I went in the elevator and pressed the 5th floor,that is where the director's office is.

I knocked on his door. "Come in,Naeun!",obviously he can see me,his walls are made out of glass. Just the door is made out of wood.

"You called for me?","Yes. Sit down,sweetheart",I sat down on his expensive fur chair,Ah! So soft and fluffy. "Why did you called me,sir?","Good question! I called you 'cause you'll be doing TV show called 'We Got Married'. Isn't this exciting?",he exclaimed.

"What?",still in shocked. "You don't like it?","No..No.. Its not that I don't like it. But,why me?","Why you? Because your perfect for this guy","Who's the guy?","Oh! I can't tell you who's your husband or else it won't be a surprise","Oh.. I see..","So,will you do it?",he begged.