Daniel's And Joshua's Surprised Birthday Party

(November)

Early morning of a special day, it's Joshua's and Daniel's 24th birthday. They can't wait for what the family has planned today. In Joshua's house, he sees Desiree in the kitchen. "Morning Josh," Desiree says. "Morning Desi isn't it a wonderful morning," Josh says. " I guess," She says looking at the window. He puts a sad face thinking she forgot about his birthday. At Dan's house, "Morning" Jessica says. "Morning" Dan says thinking she knows what today is. "What's happening today?" Dan asked. "I have plans with Nicole, I'm going to be gone for a while," Jessica says. "Oh," Dan says looking down.

At the house, Nicole had been up for hours planning the twin's 24th birthday party. "I still can't believe you know Selena Gomez," Nicole says as she writes something down. "I can't believe how famous she got. She was one of my closest friends. Anyway, no one can know that she's invited. Call Jessica and tell her to create a playlist of all Selena songs." Nicole calls Jessica.

N- Hey, I need you to make a playlist of SG songs for tonight.

J- Sure no problem

They hang up. "Destiny! Come help me make the playlist." Jessica yells up the stairs. She comes down and they start planning. "Best SG songs," says She. "We should at least pick 20 songs from her," Jessica says.

1. The heart wants what it wants

2. B.E.A.T

3. Come & Get it

4. Hit the lights

5. Like a Champion

6. Live like there's no tomorrow

7. Magic

8. Naturally

9. Round & Round

10. Music feels better

11. Stars Dance

12. Slow Down

13. A year without rain

14. Tell me something I don't know

15. Undercover

16. Everything is not what it seems

17. Love you like a love song

18. Birthday

19. Nobody does it like you

20. Already missing you

"Can't believe that they are 24," Jessica says. "I know," Destiny says. "Remember, it's a surprise party. They don't a thing." Jessica says. "We have to act like we forgot," Destiny says.

At the house, "Look, they're here," Nicole says looking out the window. "Hey guys," Josh says. "Hey Josh," Katrina says. "Anything special you guys have planned for today?" Dan asked hoping that they remembered his birthday. "Friends is coming over later," Katherine says and Dan frowns. "What about you?" Josh asked. "People might come over." Josh frowns. "Well, I hope you have fun with that." He says with a sigh. Dan sees Nicole coming from the kitchen. "My favorite sister," Dan says. "My favorite brother," Nicole says. "Anything planned today?" Dan asked. "I'm going with Jessica to the mall," Nicole says and Dan frowns, not even his closest sister remembers. "What about you?" Josh asked. "I'm busy," Dan and Josh look at each other thinking no one remembered. "If anyone needs us, we'll be out," Josh says as they walked out the door. "Oh man, we got them good," Nicole says. "Can't believe that worked," Katrina says. "They don't suspect a thing," Katherine says. "But then again I feel bad for them." Says Nicole "Eh, they won't remember once the party starts." Katrina says.

At that moment, Desiree walks in with Caleb "What surprise?" Desiree asked. "I got Joseph to bring in his good old friend Selena Gomez," Nicole says. All the girls scream. "Seriously!?!" Katrina asked. "Yes!!!" Nicole says. "They are going to freak out," Katherine says. "Wait, how does he know her?" Desiree asked. "They used to go to school together," Nicole says. "This is going to be the best party they ever had," Katrina says with a smile.