The sleepover

(March)

The girls were getting ready to go to Desiree's house for the sleepover. Stephanie walks into the girl's room. "Are you girls ready yet?"

"Yeah, mom we're just waiting for Destiny finish in the bathroom."

Destiny walks in "I called Desiree, she's waiting for us." Stephanie smiles and says "It was so nice of her to invite you guys over for a sleepover."

"I know right, We haven't been in one in a while." Said Jessica. They grab their stuff and left. "This is going to be fun." Said Nicole. They settled their stuff and changed into sweats to be comfy. They order pizza and talk. "Ok, Justin Bieber or Liam Payne?" Katherine asks Katrina. "Liam, Justin is hot but he's an idiot." Destiny laughs and says "Katrina, pass me another slice of pizza." Katrina hands it to her and says "Dang girl that's your eighth one."

"Well, a girl's got to eat." Said Destiny taking another bite of pizza the girls laughed.

They laughed and Jessica turns to her twin brother's girlfriend. "So anything about our brother?" Asked Jessica raising her eyebrow to Desiree. "Josh is a good kisser." They laughed. "How about we prank call?" Said Jordyn. "I vote for Jon, Nate, Josh or Dan. Jon is always fooled." Said Jessica. "I got this... That boy still doesn't know how to speak Spanish." Said Nicole. "Really? And he is almost 20 and lives with Hispanics." Said Desiree. "Yup," said Destiny.

Jon- Hello

Jess- Hola pizza palace Estamos alfrente de tu casa (English: hello pizza palace we are right in front of your house)

Jon- I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish

Jess- Mira el número (English: Look at the number)

Jon- Jess, is that you

Jess- Perdon me de ingles (English: I'm sorry I don't know English)

The girls are laughing in the background and Jessica hangs up. They continued laughing.

"Man poor guy." Said Desiree.

"Let's try someone else." Said Destiny. "Are you sure?" Asked Desiree. "Um Yeah," said Destiny in a funny way. The girls laughed. "Who?" Asked Nicole. "Let's call Joseph, I'll handle this one." Said Jessica.

Joe- Hello?

Jess in a British accent- Hello sir, is there anyone with the name Wall?

Joe- Nope sorry

Jess- Then I speak to his wife Mrs. Wall?

Joe- No one has that name!!!

Jess- Then what is holding up your house?!?!?

Joe frustrated hangs up and they all laugh. Desiree goes over and says "Ok girls movie time...... Disney movie marathon!!"

"Yay!!" They yelled.

"Hum, let's start with princess movies." Said Desiree. They watched almost all princess movies. "Let's play a game." Said Destiny. They decide to play hide and seek. They spilled into two teams. Destiny, Jessica, and Desiree are on team one. Katherine, Nikki, and Katrina are on team two. Jessica, Destiny, and Desiree went to hide. Katherine, Nicole, and Katrina counted to 20. Katrina and Nicole went outside. Katherine checked inside. "I think I know where Destiny is at."

"How do you know?" Destiny laughs and says "Who else pees during a game?" They checked the bathroom. Once Destiny opens the door she screams "I found you " said Katherine. "Man you are good." Said Destiny. Katherine laughs and says "Ok help me look for Jessica." Destiny says "I think she's in the living room under the sleeping bags." They walk in. "Boy am I tired. I think I'll just lay down." Katherine says as she falls on top of sleeping bags "OW!!" Katherine laughs "I found Jessica."

Outside

"Humm, where can Desi be?" Asked Nicole. "I see a shadow behind the bush." Whisper Katrina. Katrina sneaks up to the bush. "Boo!!" She yelled. Desiree screamed. They all start laughing. They go back inside. "We found Desi." Said Nicole. "Round two?" Asked Katrina. "It's two in the morning... We should get to bed." Said Jessica. "At least one more please." Said Nicole. "Fine one more round of each." Said Jessica.

They hear snoring. They see Destiny knocked out. Nicole's, Katherine's, and Katrina's turn to hide. Nicole and Katrina hide in the pantry. Katherine decided to hide in Desiree's closet. Desiree slowly walked to the pantry hearing someone eating chips. Desiree opened the door and Katrina dropped the chips. Jess slowly walked to the closet and screams. Katherine fell out of the closet.

They are in the living room and decided to prank call one of the twins. They call Dan

Is Dan very sleepy- Hello?

Katherine in a British accent- Is your refrigerator running?

Dan- Ummm yeah

Katherine-Then go catch it.

They hear Josh in the background and He throws a pillow at Dan-Hang up!!!

Katherine- Sorry you can't

Josh grabs Dan's cell- Then what color is the fridge?

Katherine -Black

Josh hangs up

Please consider a vote or comment