New Years

(January 2014)

Nicole goes over to Jessica and says "Ready to plan the coolest new year party ever?" Jessica says "Already texted everyone that we invited. Destiny and I are making the snacks as soon as she gets up." They get dress. Destiny gets up "Hey girls ready for a new year."

Nicole says "Yeah hopefully it's a good one." The girls go to the kitchen and find Stephanie there. Stephanie says "Yup since I was able to get up earlier I started making some snacks." Jessica says "That's good what else is needed?" Destiny says "I think that's it. Does everyone have what to wear?" Nicole says "I think so. Everyone will be wearing what they got for Christmas." The rest of the family get up. Carlos says "Hi ladies what are we talking about?" Nicole looks at Carlos and says "We're planning the New Year party." Carlos says "Ok do you need anything." Nicole says "Not really," Jessica says "Is Alex up yet? We need to set up the equipment and finish the playlist for the party." Carlos says "Yes" Jessica runs upstairs. Nicole and Destiny ask "Is Josh and Dan up we to figure out what songs to sing and play." Carlos says "Yes" they run upstairs.

Jessica comes backing running down the stairs holding Alex's hand and saying "Bebo, I told you to get up early so we can get everything finished." Alex says "I did wake up it just took me a long time to get my hair the right way." Then Jessica goes over Stephanie and says "Can I borrow your laptop for a few?" Stephanie nods and Jessica gets it. Alex says "Name the Artists." Jessica says "Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Prince Royce, LMFAO, FUN, Katy Perry and Ariana Grande."

Song list:

Ariana Grande: The way ft. Mac Miller

Selena Gomez: Hit the lights, Slow Down

Prince Royce: Stand by me, El Corazon no tiene cara

Demi Lovato: Heart Attack, Neon lights

LMFAO: Party rock anthem

FUN: Some nights

Katy Perry: Roar, Firework

Justin Bieber: Kiss me, as long as you love me, boyfriend

One direction: Best song ever, let me kiss you, what makes you beautiful

Bruno Mars: Locked out of Heaven

Alex says "Ok I think we are done."

With Jess, Nikki, Josh, Dan

"What songs should we sing?" Said Destiny. Josh says "You know I've got an idea, Destiny you know the JB does the New Year song? Why don't we do that one at midnight ?" Nicole says "What about a song where we all sing together like 'Send it on' or 'This is our song'? Josh says "Ok we can do that."

With Destiny and mom

Destiny, Stephanie, and Jessica set up the snack table. Alex, Josh, Daniel, Joseph, Nathan, and Jonathan set up the equipment and instruments. At around 9 everyone is at the house dancing, talking, eating snacks, playing basketball and having a great time. Then it's time to sing. They start with 'send it on.' Nathan, Nicole, Jonathan, Destiny, Jessica, and Josh start singing. Then came 'this is our song' with every kid singing. Everyone loved it. Carlos said Thank you to everyone who came. Jessica kept singing. Then it was 11:58 pm. Then it was 11:59 pm. They count down the last ten seconds and says "HAPPY 2014!!" Carlos wanted a big family hug then it was picture time.

Jessica and Joseph come out to and Joseph gets nervous and says "Jessica Marie Delgado, I have liked you for a very long time and I want this friendship to go to the next step, so will you be my girlfriend?" She says yes they hug and kiss.

Josh and Desiree at the other side, "Desiree, I don't know how to this but I like you more than a friend, so I'm asking you will you be my girlfriend?" She whispers "Yes" He kisses her. They go inside and Jessica and Desiree both say at the same time "WE have boyfriends!!!" Stephanie goes over to them and says "This is wonderful!! My children are in love, this is going to be a great year!" Carlos says "Our kids are growing up too fast." He starts hugging again. "Well lots of things to plan," said Nicole. Everyone leaves and the girls stay up the rest of the night talking and getting things ready for school since they only had three days of vacation left.

Author's note: What's your favorite song that's on the list?

Can you imagine Kevin Jonas speaking fully Spanish?