Special announcement

(July)

It was the morning of the party, Stephanie and the girls were in the kitchen cooking, and the boys were outside decorating. Josh, Joe, and Desiree stayed the night before. Desiree was in the bathroom when she got really nauseous. Desiree remembers what happened on the honeymoon. She went to her bag and grabbed a pregnancy test. She went to the bathroom and took it, it came out positive. Her reaction was unexplainable. She went to the bedroom."Babe, what's wrong?" Josh asked. She walked over to him. "Uh, do you remember the honeymoon?" She asked. Josh nodded. "Well, I'm pregnant." Josh is shocked and laughs."You serious?" Desiree nods. Josh picks her up and says "I'm going to be a dad." Josh kisses her. "When are we going to tell everyone?"

"I don't know, we can tell them after the party." They go downstairs to help. Katherine notices the grin on Josh's face and whispers to Nicole. "I wonder what is he happy about?" Nicole shrugs and continues what they're doing. They got balloons and decorations all over the place. Alex and Jessica start setting up the music. The artists were:

Luis Fonsi

Prince Royce

Demi Lovato

Selena Gomez

One Direction

Ariana Grande

Everyone gets crazy when 'Birthday' by Selena Gomez comes on. Jessica is singing along. "Jazz it up" she sings. Everyone is dancing. After the crazy dance, Jessica gets a drink and Stephanie is there. "Having fun?" Stephanie asked. "Yes," said Jessica. They sat down to eat. After dinner, they opened their gifts. It was time for cake, the birthday people stood near the cake. People started singing happy birthday. Rick decides to smash icing in their faces. They chased him around. After that, they cleaned themselves and ate cake. Stephanie says "I can't believe it, Jessica is all grown up. I feel old." Stephanie hugs Jessica. On the other side of the place, Katherine asked Josh "Well, everyone is enjoying the party. Mind telling me why do you have a grin on your face since the party started?" Josh says "Well, Desiree and I have important news to tell."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but we're telling everyone after the party."

"I hate you," said Katherine crossing her arms. "I love you too, Lil sis," said Josh.

Nicole is talking to Jessica. "Having a blast?" Nicole asked. "Yes, but I'm so getting Uncle Rick." Said Jessica. Nicole laughs. "It's time to hear from the birthday people." Said Carlos. Jessica goes up. "Thanks for the party." Everyone cheers.

End of the party, everyone was jamming to 'Come and get it' by Selena Gomez and 'I really don't care' by Demi Lovato. Josh and Desiree nodded. "I'm pregnant," said Desiree. The place went quiet. Jessica hugs Natalie and Dan "Congrats guys!!" Dan goes up to Josh. "Well, we know someone had a little too much fun." Josh's face goes red. "Shut up!!" Said Josh. "Daniel, don't speak like that. We have kids here. Omg, I'm so happy for you guys." Said Stephanie. "My son is going to be a father." Said Carlos hugging them.

"Dan and Josh are play fighting." Katrina says "Aren't those two supposed to be adults." Jessica goes over to her. "Everyone knows that guys don't get older. They just get bigger." Nicole gets an idea. They get water guns and started wetting people. Everyone gets wet and enjoys the rest of the day. People leave and the family gets inside and sits on the couch.

Hey, guys!! Sorry for taking forever to update the chapters been so busy with school. Another thing I don't know if the other person and I write this will continue writing this story.

Comment and vote!!!