three

once their shifts were over, donghyuck and jeno walked home together. their apartments were right next to each other but donghyuck practically lived with jeno and the only thing keeping donghyuck from moving in with him was his boyfriend, mark.

it wasn't that mark was jealous or possessive or anything, donghyuck just wouldn't want to annoy jeno by bringing his boyfriend over all the time so donghyuck just stayed in jeno's apartment with him whenever he felt like it.

"so, tell me more about the new guy." donghyuck looked at jeno as they walked, curious about the boy felix had briefly mentioned.

"his name is jaemin and he has pink hair. that's all i know." jeno shrugged and kept his eyes focused ahead of them, knowing donghyuck probably had a teasing expression on his face.

"i hope he comes tomorrow morning, i don't want to lose my money." this made jeno stop suddenly and he turned to jeno.

"you guys bet on it?"

"maybe." donghyuck smiled sheepishly and jeno shook his head as he started walking again.

"sometimes i feel like i'm the only mature one out of us."

"jeno, you still sleep with a whole family of plushies and your favorite drink is strawberry milk, not to mention you still watch cartoons." donghyuck raised an eyebrow at his best friend who was now blushing again.

"shut it, donghyuck."

"ooh so scary."

the two arrived at their apartment complex and donghyuck told jeno he had to go get ready for a date with mark. jeno nodded and waved goodbye before disappearing into his apartment. he sighed now that silence filled his apartment and threw his coat on to the couch.

he should really get a cat or a dog.

he decided to take a shower before watching some movies. he planned on sleeping early anyways since he would have to wake up earlier than usual for work. felix was taking the day off to visit his parents so jeno had to open the bakery and get everything ready.

he changed into a soft hoodie and hopped on to his couch and happily spent his evening binging all his favorite movies.

a/n: buying jeno's bubble was the best decision i've ever made he's so cute