twenty nine

as soon as jeno left his "best friends"apartment, he immediately called jaemin and after only a few minutes, the two were sitting on a bench in the local park with ice cream.

"i don't know what's gotten into renjun, he was never like that before." jeno shook his head and jaemin nodded, licking his ice cream. jeno had told jaemin the whole story and jaemin had listened quietly, taking it all in.

"don't worry, i'm sure karma will get him." jaemin took jeno's free hand in his and squeezed it reassuringly. jeno nodded with a smile and lay his head on jaemin's shoulder. 

the two stayed quiet, enjoying each other's company and the faint sounds of kids playing and dogs barking. after a few minutes, jaemin finally broke the silence.

"jeno?" jaemin looked at the boy resting on his shoulder and moved his hair out of his face. jeno hummed in response, continuing to look at his surroundings.

"will you be my boyfriend?" jeno gasped and he sat up, now looking at jaemin. jaemin had a shy smile on his face, something jeno had never seen. he was used to jaemin's confident, flirty side. jeno realized he had just been staring at the pink haired boy with wide eyes and hadn't answered him. he replaced his surprised expression with a smile and leaned his head on jaemin's shoulder again.

"of course, nana." jaemin let out a sigh of relief and rested his head on top of jeno's.

"thank god, i thought you were going to say no." 

jeno giggled and squeezed jaemin's hand like the younger had done earlier. "i would never say no to you."

jaemin chuckled, running his hands through jeno's hair. 

"never?"

"never."

a/n: good evening one of my ult biases replied to me on twitter and i nearly screamed my house down i love her so much