twenty two

it was getting dark when the boys finally got out of the pool and headed inside. they agreed to meet in the living room once they got changed and were ready so they could watch movies or play games like they did in high school.

"hurry up, we're going to start without you." donghyuck shouted up the stairs. everyone was sitting on the floor in a circle except changlix. giggles could be heard from upstairs and donghyuck rolled his eyes before joining the rest on the ground.

after a few more minutes, changbin and felix finally joined them and they started the game.

"felix, truth or dare?" donghyuck grinned, knowing he knew most of felix's secrets.

"dare." felix grinned back, knowing donghyuck well enough to know he'd do anything to expose him. donghyuck rolled his eyes again.

"i dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room." felix smiled before turning to changbin and cupped his cheeks. he began to lean it but suddenly moved away and stood up. changbin furrowed his eyebrows while everyone watched felix walk over to the mirror behind changbin. felix blew a kiss to the mirror, making everyone laugh. felix giggled and ran back to the group, giving changbin a quick peck.

"i'm kidding binnie, it's you." felix wrapped his arms around changbin's arm and smiled up at his boyfriend. changbin shook his head but had a big smile on his face.

the boys continued the game, giving each other the funniest questions they could think of aswell as dares to embarrass each other.

"jeno, truth or dare?" ten wiggled his eyebrows at the younger.

"um, dare i guess." 

"kiss donghyuck." jeno blushed and donghyuck jokingly winked at his best friend. donghyuck looked at mark for permission and once mark nodded, jeno hesitantly began to stand up but before he could, he was yanked back down to the ground by a hand on his wrist. he looked at the boy next to him with wide eyes.

"no." jaemin said sternly, looking at ten and donghyuck with cold eyes. everyone went quiet for a few moments, surprised by the sudden mood change in jaemin.

felix cleared his throat and smiled at everyone. "how about we watch a movie now?"

everyone nodded in agreement and stood up to grab blankets or snacks. jaemin returned to his usual bubbly self and flopped on one side of the couch and jeno sat next to him. jaemin wrapped an arm around jeno's waist and jeno laid his head on the younger's shoulder, looking up at jaemin.

"what happened just there, nana?" jeno whispered and jaemin looked at him with a soft smile and kissed his forehead.

"sorry if i scared you jen, i didn't mean to. i just thought it wouldn't be nice for mark to see since he's donghyuck's boyfriend." jeno nodded, understanding his point. donghyuck started playing the movie and everyone quickly forgot about the incident.