twelve

jaemin asked to take the rest of the day off after receiving a phone call and felix agreed. jaemin only had two hours left of work anyways but jeno still had a small pout on his face while he worked, making his friends chuckle whenever they saw him.

jaemin, on the other hand, was annoyed and angrily burst through the door of the dull building.

"park jisung." the pink haired boy yelled, catching everyone's attention. everyone stood up to bow and jaemin dismissed them with his hand, not in the mood to talk to them. he looked around the room searching for a certain someone.

"chenle, where the fuck is jisung?" chenle's head snapped up in surprise and he cleared his throat before giving jaemin directions to find the younger. jaemin quickly ran up the stairs to the third floor in search of the boy. he was so busy looking for him that he failed to notice the man watching him.

"jaemin, you're here." jaemin turned his attention to the person with an annoyed expression but quickly softened when he realized who it was.

"hey taeyong, sorry for bursting in here." taeyong shook his head with a smile and walked over to jaemin, patting his shoulder.

"i know why you're here. come on, jisung's in the training room." jaemin followed the older man to the training room where jisung was practicing fighting with another man, johnny. johnny noticed the two enter and bowed, making jisung turn around.

"ah jaemin, sorry johnny but i'll have to cut this session short." johnny nodded in understanding and grabbed his towel before leaving the room, letting the three talk. 

"care to explain?" jaemin raised an eyebrow while taeyong took a seat on one of the chairs in the room. jisung nodded and sat next to the oldest while jaemin stayed standing. 

"i told you on the phone that we did research on the huang renjun guy." jaemin scoffed and shook his had.

"yeah, and what did i tell you about calling me about this shit?"

"jaemin, calm down. this is important." taeyong spoke in a 'i'm warning you' way, making jaemin shut his mouth. jisung nodded and continued.

"jaemin, renjun left korea all those years ago to go to china for a gang." jaemin's eyes widened and he looked over at taeyong who nodded in confirmation.

"so what does this mean? he knows who i am?" jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, turning back to jisung for an answer. jisung sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"we don't know, jaemin. we're working on it."

jaemin scowled and shook his head. "work on it faster, then. i want our strongest members keeping an eye on jeno at all times but no interacting with him. if they speak to him, they're fucking dead." 

taeyong nodded and pulled his phone out from his pocket. "i'll send lucas and johnny home with you, you can give them your own orders from there."

jaemin thanked him and headed out of the room to wait outside the building for a driver. johnny and lucas exited the main doors a few minutes later and the three entered the black car.

"hey sungchan." johnny waved to the driver as he climbed in the back.

"good evening mr. seo and mr. wong. oh, mr. na, it's nice to see you." jaemin gave the driver a quick nod before climbing in next to johnny. he gave the two orders on what to do while they drove and both agreed.

jaemin had a lot of power over everyone in that dull building so naturally, he was intimidating and everyone made sure he got what he wanted, but they all adored him too. they knew if he got what he wanted he'd be satisfied, so they gave him what he wanted.

nobody dares to stop na jaemin.

a/n: helloo ! i might update again later because yesterday was my birthday so i'll have a pretty busy week ^_^ thank you for all the birthday wishes by the way !

any theories on what's going in with jaemin and that "dull building" ? 

take care and stay safe my loves <3