thirteen

"he asked you on a date?" donghyuck's jaw dropped, surprised by the sudden confession from a blushing jeno. jeno's eyes widened and he cover donghyuck's mouth with his hand. they were just hanging out in their local park but jeno wasn't taking any chances. the two were sat on a pink plaid blanket under a tree that shaded them from the sun.

"yes, he asked me on a date, it's not a big deal." donghyuck rolled his eyes at this and slapped the back of jeno's head, making the blue haired boy groan. 

the pair continued to eat the sandwiches jeno had prepared while talking about whatever they could think of. jeno groaned again when donghyuck said he'd help jeno prepare for his date since he was, according to donghyuck, in "dire need of help".

they headed back once it started to get darker and jeno left his best friend to head into his apartment. the silence always felt weird to him after hanging out with his best friend considering donghyuck wasn't exactly the quietest person. jeno made a mental note to get some kind of pet to keep him company as he flopped on the couch to watch whatever he could find on netflix. he ignored any thoughts he had about his date that would happen the next day. honestly, he didn't even know if he wanted to go on the date. he had always thought of the other male as a close friend, nothing more.

"jeno, wake your ass up." jeno was woken up to donghyuck hitting him repeatedly with a pillow. he shifted in his uncomfortable position, realizing he had fallen asleep on the couch.

"well hello sleeping beauty, your date is in two hours and you look like a mess." jeno threw the pillow back at donghyuck who dodged it with a chuckle before grabbing jeno's wrist and leading him into his bedroom. jeno sat on his bed with a tired sigh while donghyuck laid out different outfit options for him.

"did he say what his plans were?" donghyuck asked while pairing jackets with the outfits.

"he said it's nothing fancy." donghyuck nodded and threw a backless, lace shirt on to the floor. jeno's eyes widened when he saw it.

"after seeing that shirt, i'm scared to see the rest of your outfits." donghyuck turned to give the boy a death glare, making jeno shut up. finally, after what felt like years to jeno, donghyuck turned around and held out an outfit to jeno. he gave him a white sweater with red letters on it, black ripped jeans and an oversized black jacket to top it off. jeno nodded, satisfied with the choice, and went into his bathroom to change.

when he returned, donghyuck clapped his hands excitedly and rushed to do jeno's hair and makeup, ignoring jeno's complaints and pouts.

once he finished, he rushed jeno out the front door and yelled into his apartment, calling for mark to drive jeno. mark shook his head at his boyfriend with a chuckle and grabbed his keys before following the over excited donghyuck outside. they climbed into the car and donghyuck turned to jeno with a smirk.

"so, where are you meeting renjun?"

a/n: jeno

anyways, this is the outfit jeno wore minus the cap

his side profile WOOOF WOOF GRRR WOOF GRR WOLFGANG