seven

"xiaojun."

the drunk male looked around, scanning the dark alley around him for the source of the voice. he squinted his eyes but found nothing. he shook his head, blaming it on the alcohol he consumed, and continued on his way home.

"xiaojun." xiaojun stopped and felt himself getting annoyed. the voice was saying his name in a sing-song, mocking way. he glanced around the alley but still, nobody was there.

"xiaojun, why so anxious?" xiaojun jumped at the voice. it sounded like it came from right next to his left shoulder but he couldn't see anybody near him.

"leave me alone." xiaojun yelled and began running down the alley, desperate to get away.

"but you didn't leave my jeno alone, did you?" xiaojun stopped running and shivered. he leaned against a wall and sat down, his head in his hands.

"if that's you, i'm sorry. just please, leave me alone." the boy began to sob uncontrollably while the voice just laughed at him.

"pathetic." xiaojun looked up from his hands and finally saw another male standing in front of him. his eyes widened and the boy in front of him smirked.

"not so brave now, are you?" 

"jeno, why do you hate me?" jeno sighed at the pouting boy in front of him, who had been refusing to sleep for the past thirty minutes.

"hyuck i don't hate you, i just want you to sleep." donghyuck started to fake sob into jeno's shoulder and jeno rolled his eyes, hoping mark would hurry up. he had gone to a nearby store to grab some painkillers, knowing the two drunk boys would have a headache in the morning.

the door opened to reveal mark and jeno let out a sigh of relief before sprinting out of the room, leaving donghyuck to his boyfriend. he left the couple's apartment and returned to his own. he didn't even bother changing his clothes or going to his bed and flopped on to his couch, where he fell asleep within minutes.