twenty seven

the two spent the next few hours on jaemin's couch, wrapped around each other watching their favorite movies, but eventually they got bored and that's when they decided to move to the kitchen.

two in the morning and they were baking cookies together, giggling together like highschool sweethearts.

"hey sunshine, can you pass me the sugar?" jeno hummed in response and picked up the bag of sugar, turning to pass it to the younger but just as he did, he shut his eyes quickly when he saw jaemin holding the bag of flour in one hand while his other hand was picking up some of the flour.

jaemin giggled at jeno's reaction and smiled as he drew on his face with the flour. jeno's eyes shot open and he opened his phone camera, raising an eyebrow as he studied jaemin's "masterpiece."

"am i a puppy?" jeno guessed, judging off the dog-like ears and nose that the pink haired boy had drawn. jaemin nodded with a fond smile, backing jeno up against the counter and trapping him by placing his hands on both sides of him.

"my puppy." jaemin winked and jeno blushed. he noticed jaemin had put the flour down right next to him so he seized his oppurtunity and quickly grabbed some of the flour and copying what jaemin had done. jaemin simply accepted it, watching the older draw on him with a concentrated smile.

"done!" jeno cooed and showed jaemin what he looked like in his phone camera. jaemin chuckled and shook his head.

"i'm a bunny?"

jeno nodded and giggled, poking the boy's cheeks where little whiskers had been drawn. the pair stared at each other lovingly, in their own little world, until jeno's phone rang. jeno snapped back to reality and blushed, reaching for his phone. he checked the caller id and frowned.

"what's wrong, who is it?" jaemin frowned when jeno's smile dropped and looked over his shoulder to check himself.

"hyuck, should i answer?" jeno looked up at jaemin and jaemin thought about it for a second before shaking his head.

"don't let him ruin your night, deal with it another time." jeno nodded and shut his phone off before replacing his frown with a smile as he dragged jaemin back to their little cookie making station.

"back to work!"

jaemin couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of a sleeping jeno who had fallen asleep while waiting for their cookies. he had sat at the kitchen counter on a stool, patiently waiting, but eventually sleep took over him and he fell asleep with his head on the counter. 

jaemin shook his head and continued cleaning up quietly. once he had finished, he carefully picked jeno up bridal style and he was much lighter than jaemin expected, although the consistent work outs jaemin did probably helped a lot.

 jaemin carried him to his room and carefully placed him under the blanket. he then joined him, climbing in the other side and he pulled the blue haired boy close to him.

"goodnight nana." jeno whispered sleepily without opening his eyes. jaemin cooed and pecked jeno's lips.

"goodnight, my love."

a/n: hi........ im back......... dont murder me............

anyways fun fact 1 to 10 started playing while writing this