CHAPTER 33

Thank You so Much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's get into the story...

Abhi whistles seeing Pragya standing Half naked inside his Room...She left only with her blouse and skirt....She shocked to see Abhi there...She tries to hide From him...But he laughs at her attempts....

She takes the blanket from the bed and she covers herself...He steps towards her...Each step of Him increase the blush in her cheeks....She looks away Unable to bear his intense Naughty wala Gaze...

He grabbed her waist when he reached to her...She stunned by his act....

"What are You doing here Abhi...Go out I need to change!" She whispered which Aroused his sense Completely...
He holds her chin and made her look into his eyes...She smiled shyly...

"Even I want to change!! And it's my room!" He tells Naughtly...She glared at Him....She tries to push Him but he is the way to strong for her...He removes his shirt and throws it on the bed...She is shocked...She left the grip on the blanket which she is covering herself...The Blanket pooled down again giving the free show to Abhi....

She blushed again she couldn't able to control it...She hugs him Tightly...
He groans with her closeness and Her fragrance is arousing him...

He too hugs Her Tightly...They both lost in the hug...She Slowly breaks the hug and looks at him...He leans down and he locks his lips with Her...She is freezed in his kiss... Recovering from it she too starts to respond to the kiss...She starts to trace his neck with her wicked fingers...He Grips his Hand on her bare waist....The kiss become so passionate...He bites her lower lips in pleasure...She let out a Moan....And they broke the kiss ...She Dreamingly looks into his eyes...She hugs him tightly....

"Uffo Pragya... Don't make me to break My Gentleman Agreement!" He tells  pushing her back..But she laughs at him and Hugs him even more tightly...

"God!! Pragya you'll be end of me!!" He whispered and he Kissed her forehead....

"You get ready I'll take an shower!!" He said and he moves inside the wardrobe....Pragya sighs and she continues to look at the saree draping video...Soon Abhi came out after taking the shower...He chuckles seeing Pragya still struggling to Drape a Saree....

Throws the Towel on the bed and he moves towards her...She felt his Presence...Abhi Takes the pallu from her hand...She blushed seeing him....He inserted the First pallu inside her skirt...She stopped breathing feeling his cold fingers in her belly....He looks at her and realised what he did...

She opens her eyes and lost in his eyes...And he starts to drape the Saree....He moves towards her back...She gathers her Loose to front revealing her Creamy Back to Him...He Glups hard seeing her revealing One dhori Blouse...He mentally scolds her for wearing this dangerous Blouse..

He sighs and starts to drape the saree and Completes it....

In the Party...

Maya is eagerly waiting for Pragya to arrive..She can't Wait to see her plan to get Successful...She mentally Chuckles Because today no-one can save Pragya from Her...

She saw Purab, Bulbul, Alia, Vin, Nikhil and Tanu coming to the culturals party....

"Heyy Bulbul where is Abhi and Pragya!!" She asked her ...

"They'll be here soon!" Bulbul tells Her...

"Okk!" Maya said relaxing...

"Why you're so eager for them to arrive??" Bulbul asked suspiciously...

"Woh!! Nothing..You all coming without them na so I thought why they didn't come!" Maya explained.... Bulbul nods and she went From There joining with her friends...

"Why they're taking so much time!! They should come here soon...Then only I can defame Pragya!!" Maya said to herself...

"Don't worry Maya your plan will be successful...Soon they'll be here!!" Maya consoled Herself....

With AbhiGya...

Abhi is Driving the Bike and Pragya hugging Abhi From Back...

"Uffo Abhi fast...Are you driving a Bike or a Bullock??" She asked him Irritated....

"I'm driving fast enough Baby!"

"No if we are late means it's because of your Bullock bike!" She yells at Him...

"Ohh Seriously...we are late because of Your Stupid Blouse now you're scolding me and My Poor bike!" He tells sarcastically....She smiled sheepishly....

"Seriously baby don't smile..Can't you check your blouse before?? What would've Happened if something Happened in the Party..Oh God I can't even imagine!!" He closed his Eyes in horror imagining it...He stopped the bike....

She gets down'from the bike....

"I have checked Abhi... It's all fine...I don't know how the dhori is Cut!" She explained Him...

He holds Her waist and pulls her close to him...She looks at surrounding but it's an isolated area .....

"You should've thought before wearing those dangerous Blouse!" He tells coming close to her....She Looks into eyes...

"I can't even imagine What would've happened in Party!!" He tells Her looking into Her Eyes...

"What would've happened!!" She asked even though she Knows the answer... She can't even imagine that horrible thing....

"You would've Showed to everyone which is MINE!!" He said cupping Her face....She can able to feel his Most Possessive tone...She is belongs only to him....

She leans up and pecks his Lips...She cups his face...

"That didn't Happen na!! You become My savior Abhi...I belong to you Abhi.. Only you!! And I Will be careful hereafter... I'm Sorry!!" She tells Him.... Without wasting the seconds he leans down and locks his Lips with her without Minding that they're standing in the Highway....The passionate kiss pause when they need for breath...He Kissed her forehead...

"Love you Baby!" He whispered to her...She Smiles...

"I know!!" She tells...

"This is not a Reply!!" He shrugs off...

She shows her Tounge out...She about to Move but he holds her ....

"Tell me You love me!!" He Tells her...

"But you know na then why I need to tell!" She Asked teasing Him...

"You gonna tell me or not!!"

"No!!"

"Okk fine then... Before Party ends you will saying I love you Abhi by yourself!!" He smiles Naughtly...

"Let's see ... I'm not gonna say!!" She replies confidently...

"Challenge!! Accepted!!" He tells showing thumbs up...She too shows her thumbs up with confidence...

"But onething..If you Confessed na You Should do whatever I'm saying to do" he tells her....

"Fine..Even this is applicable to you too!!" She tells him accepting to his challenge and she sits on his bike and he droves.... Pragya keeps thinks about her blouse...She very well know she checked her blouse twice before wearing it...she thought she need to Find who is behind this malfunction....

With Abhi's Parents...

"Ragini I'm Started looking for Brides for Our Abhi!!" Tells Neil...

"Wow thats Great Neil!! Select the best Bride for my Son!!! She should be best in everything.. Because my Abhi deserves the best!!" Ragini said....Neil nods...

To be Continued...

What will happen next??

Target 100+ votes

Don't forget to Cast your views...

By Subagokul ❤️