😍💞Chapter - 9💞😍

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented......

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.... Please.... 😊😊😊😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

Lectures starts to announce the paired up students......

First tanu with Nikhil, vin with bulbul and purab with Alia.....

Atlast it's time pragya....

Pragya never felt this much nervous in her life.... She is bitting her nails....

Pragya( herself).... God why I want to tense this much..... Stop bitting your nails pragya....

With Adithya....

Adithya (himself).... I have no fear... Because I personally went to class mam and said about pragya.... That she is well studying student if she put in toppers she'll become bright..... Ofcouse mam will choose me only.....

Lecture: pragya you are going to pair up with abhi....

Pragya felt so happy.... Adithya felt cheated because he thought lecture will pair him with pragya but it doesn't happen....

Abhi too felt happy.... Maya burns in anger...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After pairing with abhi... Pragya felt so happy.... They did their practicals so correctly.... Even they got high marks..... After that semester exams came in a line.... Every students starts studying....Teachers starts to take extra coaching for the students who were not studying well....With abhigya's gang they starts group studying ....abhigya starts to spend time with each other ....They liked each other company....This irks Maya and Adthiya....Even purab and bulbul, vin and Alia confessed each other.....

Before semester exams the management of the college arranged for the tour to the hill station and also combined with the forest camp.....

With Adithya....

Adithya (himself): this is the correct time to propse pragya in the tour ...im so happy for this trip.....im going to enjoy a lot with pragya....(he evily smirks)...

In abhi's house....

Abhi and his friends arguing with the topic about abhi and Maya's relationship.... They have the heated argument over them.... His friends confessed that he is not in love with Maya.....

With Abhi...

Abhi ( Himself)..omg.so happy for the tour .....im going to enjoy a lot with pragya and maya...( he stops thinking)...maya?..why now a days im not feeling anything with maya.....why im considering pragya more than maya....why???....as my friends said to me that im not in love with maya????...is it true ???...Am I miisunderstood my friendship as love??????.....( Himself)...Damn my friends are right.....im not in love with maya...I misunderstood my feelings....I must convey this to maya before she has any hope on me.....I must say this soonnnn.....Am I love pragya???

but abhi is not aware that he is late.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Everyone so happy for the tour.... Especially pragya she is so happy because she is going to spend time with her friends and also with abhi..... Only fate knows she is going to be happy by abhi's confession or sad by Adithya's confession...... Eventhough she didn't realized her feelings for abhi.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

On the tour day....

College arranged tour for each department on each day.... It's a day of psychology department...... There were five bus..... Every students packed their bag packs.... Because they want to stay there for five days......