💖Chapter - 2💖

Thank you so much dear friends who read, vote and commented.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.... Please... 😁😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

After pragya slapped abhi.... Entire college become shocked.... All most of the girls is hell angry on pragya for doing such things to their Romeo.....

Adithya takes pragya, bulbul and tanu aside....

Adithya: what have you done pragya??....why did you slapped abhi... (in a worried tone)....

Pragya: Adithya why are you asking like this??.... If you didn't stopped me na I'm sure I'll break his mouth for talk such things with me.....

Adithya nodes his head in disbelief....

Adithya: pragya you know who he is ??.... He is abhisek..... So popular in this college.... Everyone in this college adore him.... He is my enemy .....

Pragya: so what???.... He did wrong with me... So I slapped him.....

Adithya: but .....

Pragya: no ifs and buts.... I know to take care Adithya....you don't worry.... He can't do anything to me....

Adithya smiled seeing her confidence.... He wished the girls best of luck and he went to his class to get to see abhi's tantrums.....

In abhi's Class....

As soon as Adithya went inside the class.... He felt one hand stops him.... It's none other then abhi....

Abhi: what did you think for yourself??...

Adithya: abhi what you are saying...

Abhi: I'm saying about the girl who slapped me.... If I'm not wrong she is your girlfriend right..... Wait... Wait... Her name is pragya....

Adithya: abhi... Please don't make Scene...

Abhi: what!!!!.... I'm making scenes.... How dare she??... How can she slap me??... (in loud tone)....

Adithya: abhi listen to me clearly.... She is new to this college.... She doesn't know about you.... Moreover she doesn't like people who flirts with her.... So only she slapped you..... Please don't make any scene with her.... Don't try to get close with her.... I will not stay silent if something happens to her (warns)...

Abhi leaves a attitude smile to him and moved to his seat...