CHAPTER 26

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote and comment friends if you need fast updates 😊

Happy Reading 😀😀

Let's get into the story...

"Abhi what is the need to say that??" Pragya Asked Abhi while he was Busy driving the bike and she is sitting behind him hugging him close to Her...

"What Fuggi?" He asked Her as if he don't know anything...

"Abhi you very well known that what I'm talking about!" She said her Keeping her Chin in his shoulder were he takes her hand and he kissed it...

"It's ok Fuggi.. Its been many days we have spend sometime together... And Purab will Drop Maya.. You don't worry about it!" Abhi said her...

"Lekin she is Your Friend Abhi.. Did you see her Face when you said her that You won't Drop her!" Pragya said and Abhi stops the Bike...

"Pragya get down!" He said at Her.. She too did like he said...

"Listen Pragya what is Your Problem?? It's a Crime to take you to dinner date?? So I should have gone to drop Maya right?? Why don't you understand me Pragya??" He frowns at her.. She felt bad...

"Abhi actually.. It's!" She about to complete...

"Please Pragya!! My Mood is totally off!!! Please let's go.. Don't talk anything!" He said her... She knows that he is upset with her...

Actually Maya asked Him to drop her in Her Home but Abhi refused saying that He is taking Pragya For an Date.... Till now Pragya is keep on Repeating that he shouldn't have reacted to Maya like this... And now he is upset with her...

Later the Drive is So silent.. Pragya tries to talk with him but he didn't give heeds to her.... They came back to Home...

"Abhi Come let's talk sometime before sleep!" She said him..

"I'm not in the mood to talk with anyone!" Saying this he moves to his Home....

Pragya felt bad.. She went inside the room thinking that she will Convince Abhi soon...

Next Morning...

It's an Unusual day for Abhi and Pragya because Daily they used to Have their Morning coffee together with their Little Romantic Moments and Always Abhi used to Give Morning kiss to Her and they used to have Breakfast with everyone but today its completely opposite...

When Pragya went to Give His Coffee.. He refused Saying that he already had his Coffee... She felt bad.. She tries talk to him but he Curtly ignored Her...

Later After she freshup and She moves to Abhi's home with his Favorite Breakfast but Purab said that He already went outside...

She tries calling him but he didn't attends Her calls nor Her Messages.. Tomorrow it's her Birthday she thought to enjoy with Abhi to the fullest but She Never thought Abhi will react to this Simple issues...

When Her friends calls her for Shopping she didn't went with them.. The whole day Abhi didn't reached home nor he called her.. Even their friends have no idea where he went...

It's Evening... Everyone went to Shopping than Pragya... She is in her Room... She is Carressing Abhi's pic...

"Why are you doing this to me Abhi?? It's just a Simple issue Abhi why are Ignoring me for this Abhi... You're too bad I won't forgive you for doing this to me!!" She wipes her tears...