💟CHAPTER - 18 "FEELINGS FOR HIM" 💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💘💟

Let's Get into The Story...

After getting call from Maya... Abhi reached her home...

He rings the doorbell... Maya's father opens the door.. He greeted him and he went inside.... Maya's mom came there ....

Abhi: aunt where is Maya?? She called me.. She tells something important...

Maya's mom: she is in her room.. You go and see her Abhi...

Abhi nods and he went to her room... He knocks... Maya opens the door... At the next moment she hugs him tightly... Abhi felt so uncomfortable with the hug... He kindly Brokes the hug....

Maya: I know Abhi you'll come for me!!!..

Abhi: tell me what happen ??why you called me??...

Maya: come let's go inside...

Abhi sit on the sofa where Maya sits beside him holding his hand... Where Abhi takes his hand from her hold... Before he never felt uncomfortable with Maya but now he just wanted to run from there...

Maya: Abhi I called you because it's been a long time na we spend time with each other... Now a days you are completely ignoring me....

Abhi thought to tell about his true feelings for Pragya not for her... He thinks if he makes late in this  means surely he, Pragya and Maya trio will suffer so he thought to tell Maya immediately...

Abhi: Maya I want to tell something important to you...

Maya: yes Abhi tell me...

Abhi: Maya you know na we are best friends from childhood... Now we are close friends....

Maya: yes...

Abhi: look Maya I never proposed you nor you... I never have any special feelings for you... I just miss understood our friendship as love....

Maya gets shocked...

Abhi: those feelings which we are just close friends I thought we were in love... We are in the illusion world.... I never loved you Maya... I loved you only as a good friend... I understood this when I starts to feel for Pragya... I just feel different when I'm with Pragya which I never felt before... I started to fall for her... I love her deeply, truly,  madly.... Please try to understand... We will be good friends like always....

Abhi looks at her... She just nods....

Abhi: ok I'll leave now  I'll see you tomorrow ....

Saying this Abhi went from there....

Maya: no no this can't happen... How can you do this to me Abhi???... (tears starts to flow from her eyes)... I don't know about you Abhi....But for me you are my everything... .I love you... Only you... I want you....

She starts to break the things....

Maya: you are mine.... How beautiful my life is with my Abhi... Now everything is happening only because of that Pragya.... I will not leave you Pragya.... I'll get my Abhi back....

She tells determinately....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

With Abhi...

After clearing the misunderstanding with Maya Abhi felt so happy....

But he doesn't know what destiny is planning for him...