🤗💕Chapter - 8💕🤗

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented......

Silent readers do vote if you like this story..... Please.... Pressing star is not a big deal....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story....

Hours... Days and a month passed.... Pragya's friends and abhi's friends gets more close with each other.... Everyone enjoys each other companies....

One day....

In pragya's class....

It's a stress management class for pragya... Alia, bulbul, tanu and pragya no interest in listening to the class....

Tanu: pragz I can't concentrate more please do something....

Pragya: what I can do baby... I can't able to blink my eyes... This octopus is starring only at us.... Oh God my eyes are paining....

Tanu: better idea something to escape from here...

Bulbul: no guys we already have less addentance in his class... So be quiet for 15 minutes...

Tanu and pragya gasped hearing still it have fifteen minutes for the class to end.... They three saw Alia keenly listening to class without blinking her eyes...

Bulbul shooked her...

Bulbul: Alia... Is class is so interesting you keenly listening???...

Getting no rely from her.... Bulbul just beats her.... Just now they came to know Alia is just sleeping by opening her eyes.... While getting beatings from bulbul.... Alia just got up from her sleep and stands on her place....

Not knowing what is happening in the class...

Alia: sir I know the answer for this question....

Everyone starred at Alia..... Pragya, tanu and bulbul keeps their hands on their foreheads....

Lecture: what answer you know Alia???... (he stare at her)...

Alia: the question which you asked now...

Lecture : OK miss Alia tell me which question did I asked now???...

Alia doesn't know what to say.... She looks like an puppy which lost in the long lost road...

Lecture: shall I say you something.... Just now I came to know you are from your dream land.... So stop sleeping in my class and listen to the class....

Everyone laughs at Alia.... Alia looks embrassed...

Alia (slowly murmured to bulbul)... Wait till break time bulz... I'm not going to spare you...

Bulbul gestures sorry by pinching her ears.....

Lecture: students from tomorrow you guys will have practical sessions.... You'll will be going the practicals with your second year seniors.... OK.... After break time everyone should assemble in psychology lab.... OK thank you students....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In Abhi's Class....

Lecture: so students from tomorrow practical sessions will starts ....you guys want to help your juniors.... OK see you guys after break hour in smart room.....

Abhi: (himself)... OMG... We want to do practicals with juniors that means pragya's class... Hope I'll be pair up with pragya....

Adithya: God please make pragya as my pair....