CHAPTER 38

Thank You So much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented...I'm Back Guys with My Stories...I have took More than a Month Break a Much needed Break...It's because of Makers Abruptly ended AbhiGya and TiSha have Quitted the show...It really Disturbed me alot but now I'm really doing good Guys hope everyone is doing good...And Through My Stories My AbhiGya will be alive and Create Magic....

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi, Pragya and Bulbul reached the Railway Station...They checked the Couch and seated in their seat...Bulbul is talking with Purab in phone....

Pragya is so silent...She's so sad that She's going to be Away from Her Abhi in No Time...She badly going to miss Him ..His Hugs, His Kisses, Their Cuddles, Their Talks, Their Long drives, Their Midnight talks, etc...She sadly looks outside the Train....She feels Abhi's hands placing on Her Hand which is on Her lap...She looks at Abhi...He pulls her Close to Him...

He surrounds His Arms around Her waist as she hugs him like a Teddy bear...

"Baby Don't be sad.. Everything will be fine" Abhi said Kissing Her Forehead...

"I'm Scared Abhi" she whispered...

"Why Baby??" he asks Her...

"What If Mumma Papa didn't accept us??" She asked looked at Him...He looks at Her...

"They will accept us Baby...I have a Full faith on them" He tells her confidently...

"If not??" She asked Him without taking Her eyes off from Him...He stayed silent hearing it...

"You won't leave me na Abhi?? I can't stay without you Abhi... I'll die without" - before she could complete Abhi takes Her lips for an Promising Kiss ..He Don't want her to complete the sentence...

"OOPS" Bulbul closed Her eyes seeing them....Pragya pushed Abhi back breaking the kiss...Both left embarassed...

"I'll go to washroom and I'll come back" Bulbul said awkwardly as she went out from There to give them privacy...

"Baby... You're my life...I won't leave you Baby ....I can't live without you Baby...I know Our parents will agree with us" he tells her...She nods her head smiling at Him...He cups her face by pulling her close to Him...

"If they didn't agree with Us means still I'll kidnap you and I'll marry you for sure" He says winking at Her....Pragya smiles at Him happily hearing it...All Her tensions and Insecurity flew away from her...She hugs Abhi tightly digging Her face deep inside His chest...

"I Love You Abhi"

"I Love you too Baby"

Next Day..

Abhi, Pragya and Bulbul reached their respective home..

At Abhi's Home..

"Mom, Dad where are you? I'm back...Mom" Abhi Happily shouts calling His parents..

"Abhi" Ragini calls Abhi..She feels so happy to see Her son after an year..Neil comes out following Ragini..Ragini Hugs Her son Happily as She placed a lovely forehead kisses on Abhi's forehead..

"How I missed you Abhi..Finally My son is back" Ragini said Happily

"Even I missed you Mom..Especially Your Food" Abhi said

"Oh god..Now I have to witness this overly cheesy Mother-Son Duo daily" Neil said rolling his eyes..Abhi laughs hearing it..He Hugs his father..

"Abhi How is Purab and all your friends" Ragini asked Abhi..