CHAPTER 28

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍

Silent readers do vote!!

Happy Reading 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

"Abhi still how many miles we want to walk like this!" Pragya said pouting at him..

She sat on the Nearby Rock tiredly... Abhi Sighs and he sat beside Pragya and surrounds his Hands on her shoulder.. She lays her Head on his shoulder... Abhi pulls out the Water bottle from His Bag and he Opens the lid and he passed it to her..

She starts to gulp the Water and she passed it him.. Without wiping the Bottle he too kept the Bottle between his Lips and he Gulps the water.... Pragya smiles at him admiring .....Abhi looks at her... He Tugs her Hair behind his ears.. She blushed a little...

He carress Her Cheeks...

"So Tired?" He asked her.. She nods no..

"Actually My Legs are paining!" She said...

"Only few Meters baby.. We will reach soon.. And you'll get surprised!" He said winking at her..

She smiles at Him...Abhi stood up dusting his Back... Abhi forwards his Hand and she smiled at him and holds his Hand.. Abhi scooped her in his arms suddenly.. She surprised with his sudden Move...

He winks at her... She hides her face on his chest...

"Now it's fine baby!?" He asked her.. She nods her head biting her lower lips...

"Baby don't do that!" He said starts to walk having her in his arms... She silently hits his Chest...

After few meters walk Abhi makes Pragya stood on her foot.. She shocked to see the scenery... She spellbound she closed her Mouth in happiness...

"OMG Abhi why did you steal it from my Dream!" She asked Hugging him... He hugs her tightly...

"Because I want you to be Happy in Reality not only in your dreams!" He said kissing her Forehead...

It's a Beautiful Waterfall and on the Other side A beautiful table set for their Lunch....Pragya really couldn't identify whether it's Forest range or Hotel.. It's Exactly looks like an Forest...

"Shall we?" Abhi aksed Her

"Ofcourse Abhi!" She entiwned his Fingers with her...

"Abhi First I want to play in water fall!!" She squealed like a Child...

Abhi nods and She runs towards the waterfall removing her Slippers.. Abhi sighs...