💟CHAPTER - 19 "FEEL OF LOVE"💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃😄

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Let's get into the story...

Next Morning...

Pragya hurriedly running to practice hall.... She is late today because full night she has been thinking only about Abhi.. She don't know why she is like this...

Without looking Before she entered inside the practice room ....She dumped into the person they both fall on the floor.... She literally laying above the person...

She opens the eyes to get lost in the brown eyes...

Who else is?? 😂yes it's our Abhi only....

They both lost in each other eyes.... Abhi pinns her hair behind her ears which is disturbing his view.... They both Drowing in each other eyes.... Just then they came back to sense when Abhi's phone vibrated....

The vibration tickles Abhi.. So he pushed Pragya from him and he gets up and attends the call... Pragya frowns at him for pushing her like this... After ending the call Abhi looks for Pragya... He is shocked to see her on the floor... And she is frowning and burning in the anger for pushing her...

Abhi bends towards her and forwards his hand to her...

Pragya: what you are thinking in your mind you idiot...why you pushed me!!!

Abhi: I'm sorry for that... When the phone vibrated I can't able to control tickling so only...

Pragya: for that you will push me away from you???

She turns her face in anger.. Abhi thought to tease her...

Abhi: by the way what madam is doing laying above me??? Huh??

Pragya looks at him...

Pragya: woh,, actually.. I.. I... Missed my balance...

She looks at everywhere not looking at his eyes...

Abhi: oh really but every time you will fall only on me!!!

Pragya: so what???

She irks by his question...