3.

// Cam //

It was the middle of the day and I had gym class with this mystery girl, Missy, Nash, Taylor, Grayson, Ethan and Sammie. I was just sitting on the sidelines while the girls were off running track and wouldn't be done for awhile so I still had time to figure out who this girl was.

She's probably a transfer student. When Missy is done running, I'll have Nash ask her who the new girl is. I would ask Missy myself but I can't cause I'm her boyfriend.

"Cam." Nash snaps his fingers in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah." I hum "your day dreaming." He sighed heavily.

"Sorry just trying to figure out who she is." I point over to the new girl "dude you have a girlfriend, you don't need to know anyone else." my newest friend Grayson says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh shit here comes, Missy." Ethan chuckles just as she reaches us "hey babe." Missy gives me a kiss "hey." I smile at her even though my mind was still on that girl.

"Missy who's the new girl?" Nash asks on cue, I didn't even need to ask him. "You guys know her, that's Mariah Black... her parents are gay one of them is a teacher." Missy says.

Immediately I almost died when she said that, coughing and choking my brain tried to wrap around the information Missy just gave us while Missy was scared for my life.

"Babe you okay." Missy asks while the boys laugh at me. "Damn Mariah Black, grew." Taylor laughs as he focuses on her, "she got thick too."

"She looks so different." I stare at Mariah in shock but that's when I'm smacked in the back of my head "don't stare at her!!" Missy yelled at me.

"Ow."

"Yeah, Cam quit staring." Ethan laughs more "you have a girlfriend." Grayson teases as I rub my head "I know, I know... I was just comparing the past to the present." I shrug.

"Your a terrible person." Missy stomps off, probably to go vent to Sissy.

// Mariah //

"Poor Missy." Sammie says as we watch her storm away from Cameron and his friends "I didn't know I looked that good." I say in a super cocky tone "okay now." Sammie playfully rolls her eyes at me with a laugh.

"We should go to a party." I jump up "honey now that you have this body, you can't jump anymore." Sammie grabs my shoulders and I laugh. "It's so different." I look down at my boobs.

"Yeah well you'll get used to it, especially the attention." She smirked and flaunted her huge boobs. "Just like I did."

"Hopefully it won't be to extreme." I say just before the gym teacher starts speaking "alright everyone partner up with someone." Ms. Mae yells and almost every boy runs my way.

"Sorry boys but she already has a partner." Sammie says as she pulls me over to where Cameron is. God no. "Samantha stop." I demand but she ignores me.

"Hey Cam, Riah wanted to know if she could be your partner since I'm already with Grayson." Sammie says in a sweet and innocent tone.

"Um-" Cameron hums as his eyebrows furrow together with confusion, "help." Sammie secretly nods towards Cameron as she hit me in my side. "Uh... yeah I mean since you won't be too overbearing." my voice came out in the same innocent tone.

Instantly Taylor shoves Cameron and he nods "sure?" Cameron responds as if it was a question "thanks, Cam your the best." I smile at him "well come on Mariah we need to tell Ms. Mae who your partner is." Sammie then drags me off and forces me to run.

"Ms. Mae Cameron Dallas and Mariah Black are partners." Sammie states making some of Missy's friends glare at me. Why did I go along with her again?