9.

// Mariah //

Sitting in the grass field at the back of my school I tugged at the grass and watched Cameron from afar, I felt so bad for him, I mean i meant to embarrass him and Missy but i have 4 classes with him and he's just been so quiet and sad looking.

I should just make up an excuse so he could at least try to keep it going for a bit longer you know, "What are you thinking about." Sammie asks, poking me in the cheek.

"Sammie I wanna apologize to Cameron." I say and she shrugs.

"Please can I go say something." I beg "Mariah I don't control your actions." She waves me off dismissively "thanks, Sammie your the best." I smile before getting up.

Quickly i make my way over to Cameron, Grayson, Ethan, Taylor, that kid -who I still don't know his name- with blue eyes plus my brother, Caleb, Missy and Sissy. Slowing down a bit I ease into fully approaching the group but even though I came up quietly I got a horrible dirty look.

"Slut." Sissy growled which made Missy giggle and wrap her arms around Cameron, I know she did it because of me since I made Cameron question his loyalty. I also knew it was because of me because even though she was mad at Cameron and made out with Caleb she was still willing to act all cuddly with him.

"Hey Mariah." Taylor says with a smile "um... Cameron can I talk to you alone." I ask quietly suddenly feeling nervous, looking up from his lap. "Where whore." Missy growls, ignoring her I continue to talk to Cameron "can I talk to you over there." honestly I would talk to Cameron anywhere but here.

"No." Missy glared as she shook her head 'no' "Missy." Cameron warns, shock her.

Missy's jaw almost hit the floor when Cameron stood up and walked with me over to the patches of dry grass away from the rest of the class, "So now that were over here, what did you want to talk to me about?" Cameron scratched the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what happened at the party, I was out of hand." I say, I felt terrible, personally I don't think I can do this whole tricking thing.

"Mariah it's fine." Cameron says and I look down "really, because I feel like your pissed off which I'm tired of that." I sigh heavily "I'm not mad, Mariah." Cameron chuckles.

"Thanks." I look up from the ground and he smirks, "I thought you would be mad."

"How could I be, I mean it was my decision to go through with the whole thing when I knew how to do it and that I have a girlfriend." He says, his sad look brightening.

"Still kinda feel bad though." I shrug and he laughs "what am I supposed to do." Cameron said, laughing. "I don't know, yell at me, shove me into a locker, call me ugly, owe you one... do something that the old Cameron would do!!!" I stomp my foot.

"Here how about you help me with my math and then we'll be even." Cameron suggests "deal." I cheer, "just need a list of what you need help with." I add on.

"Yeah I'll give it to you at my locker." He nods towards Missy who was watching us like a hawk "I would give you a hug, but that might get you into more trouble." I laugh just before I heard Ms. Mae's voice yell. "Okay everyone grab your partner and make a trust bridge."

"I have a feeling this is going to get us both in trouble."

Edited.